First kiss by nonfamily? What was it like? (Warning kissing topic obviously)

Ikarus

I have never been kissed by anyone besides my mother / grammy. 

So, what was it like being kissed outside the fam? On the lips kissing? What was the context? Funny or awkward stories?

What do I think having never kissed a woman / man.

Personally I don’t think I mind kissing even on the lips, I even desire that. Its not sexual to me, it’s rather affectionate/ sensual.

I would most definitely be repulsed if the act of kissing is done with romantic intent. But if it’s casual then I don’t believe so.

I don’t mind kissing woman, femboys, or even certain types of men. I prefer kissing either woman or femboys, actually preferably femboys.

Im early 20s so don’t be surprised I haven’t kissed yet. But im also aro so I guess it fits the stereotype.

• Like 1

My FIRST kiss? It sucked. I mean, there was nothing wrong with the guy, but I wasn't particularly into him, and we were both bad at it. It just wasn't enjoyable. But I've definitely had other kisses with people I do like that were very enjoyable.

• Like 1

I'm not much of a kisser, more of a hugger. My first kiss was not one I consented to. It was Carnaval in Maastricht and I was waiting with my friend on the bus (I was dressed as a werewolf). Some random drunk dudes passed us by and one of them suddenly walked up to me, grabbed my shoulders and kissed me square on the lips. I was too surprised to say or do anything (I was also 15 years old) I felt really weird after that, obviously.

The only kiss by nonfamily after that was with my first and only boyfriend, but we were both really terrible at it so I didn't enjoy that either.

• Like 1

Unfortunately my first kiss was without consent. I was the one being an asshole there, but I was like 13. The other person wasn't into it, but being young I didn't know to talk about it. Later I was on the receiving end of this and it was pretty scary.

Kissing is way better with everyone consenting.

I have no idea. Either I had formed a memory block because it was so traumatising, or people usually have enough sense to not kiss me without permission.

Edited by SkyTuneRein

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2023 at 6:01 AM, Ikarus said:

So, what was it like being kissed outside the fam? On the lips kissing? What was the context? Funny or awkward stories?

Lip-kissing is so romance-coded but so expected ... it took me a long time to enjoy it or even to accept it.

My first sexual experience was with a boy, and he wanted to kiss me on the lips. I refused and just allowed him to kiss my body (first outside the fam). He was the only one who just accepted it. For anyone else, they made a big drama that I refused.

My first "real" kiss came later, which is probably unusual. It was with my first "girlfriend" and so awkward and uncomfortable, because I felt no romantic attraction.

IDK why lip-kissing is so popular. The physical sensation isn't even that great.

On 8/4/2023 at 6:01 AM, Ikarus said:

I don’t mind kissing woman, femboys, or even certain types of men. I prefer kissing either woman or femboys, actually preferably femboys.

Astolfo. 😄 I also strongly prefer non-binary or agender people with androgynous presentation, but they're rare. Kissing also doesn't feel so damn cliché then.