What will happen with Ron Desantis?

SwiftySpeedy

I don't really know where to put this but I've been learning about Ron Desantis and everything he's done against LGBTQA+, especially the trans community and I really would like to know what is going to happen with him and how the LGBTQA+ community could stop the anti-LGBT laws from being passed and even revert them, and this article https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/03/who-is-ron-desantis-where-does-he-stand-on-lgbtq-rights/ has a summary of all the terrible stuff he's done against the LGBTQA+ community. 

• Like 1

Wow, he should have stayed on the military. That little piece of crap went far beyond what he said he would do, and the vast majority of his laws were already super wrong. I mean genital exams for players? Revoking funding for mental health programs?! What is this little piece of garbage doing?! And it only gets worse with the book banning that HE PERSONALLY set up! How has this little child not been thrown out yet? The most ironic part of this is that not only after he trashed his opponent, (frankly the other guy shoulda won) he proceeded to trash EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON like him.

To be honest, what I want done is a full investigation into every horrible thing this man has done, I want him impeached, thrown out, sent to jail, and stripped of all privilege as a governor, soldier, and presidential candidate.

I want to see this man eat all his of his words. He knows he’s wrong. He knows the horrible things he’s done, and he believes he’s helping people somehow. Or perhaps he doesn’t, either way he’s using parents to score political points. You see, I view his policy like a rocket ship that never left earths orbit, it’ll come back and burn. And when it comes back I want him to personally be right in the blast zone so he can see exactly how bad his actions were. To quote him, I want his policies, his career, and his actions to be in “the dustbin of history”.

2 hours ago, HelloThere said:

Wow, he should have stayed on the military. That little piece of crap went far beyond what he said he would do, and the vast majority of his laws were already super wrong. I mean genital exams for players? Revoking funding for mental health programs?! What is this little piece of garbage doing?! And it only gets worse with the book banning that HE PERSONALLY set up! How has this little child not been thrown out yet? The most ironic part of this is that not only after he trashed his opponent, (frankly the other guy shoulda won) he proceeded to trash EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON like him.

To be honest, what I want done is a full investigation into every horrible thing this man has done, I want him impeached, thrown out, sent to jail, and stripped of all privilege as a governor, soldier, and presidential candidate.

I want to see this man eat all his of his words. He knows he’s wrong. He knows the horrible things he’s done, and he believes he’s helping people somehow. Or perhaps he doesn’t, either way he’s using parents to score political points. You see, I view his policy like a rocket ship that never left earths orbit, it’ll come back and burn. And when it comes back I want him to personally be right in the blast zone so he can see exactly how bad his actions were. To quote him, I want his policies, his career, and his actions to be in “the dustbin of history”.

Oh, and with that those nazi's in front of Disneyworld I posted about, well those fuckers where in support of Ron Desantis, if you have NAZIS of all people supporting you and your actions, it's time for you to get THROWN THE HELL OUT.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

Oh, and with that those nazi's in front of Disneyworld I posted about, well those fuckers where in support of Ron Desantis, if you have NAZIS of all people supporting you and your actions, it's time for you to get THROWN THE HELL OUT.

Yeah that’s a huge red flag

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Queerdo said:

There's at least some analysis that while anti-trans politics plays well in Republican primaries, it doesn't play as well in many general elections.

Let's hope that's true.

15 minutes ago, Queerdo said:

There's at least some analysis that while anti-trans politics plays well in Republican primaries, it doesn't play as well in many general elections.

I really hope he doesn’t get elected, but the only decent candidates are running independently or are far too small in politics to gain a presidential seat.

2 hours ago, HelloThere said:

I really hope he doesn’t get elected, but the only decent candidates are running independently or are far too small in politics to gain a presidential seat.

At least if Joe Biden gets re-elected we will have a president thats in support of lgbt.

2 minutes ago, TheApothiAroace said:

If Ron DeSantis does anything else, I will personally go to Florida and brainwash him into no longer being a homophobic transphobic idiot. (Pardon the harsh words)

He got rid of Disney's self-governing status because they were against the don't say gay bill.

3 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

He got rid of Disney's self-governing status because they were against the don't say gay bill.

I mean yeah corporations need cutbacks but oh my gosh did it have to be Disney? Not the oil bonds that politicians have? Not companies with heavy influence in Congress? He’s taking on the largest entertainment company on earth for saying no to a stupid law, and discrediting actual action against corporations for REAL reasons. He makes me sick even as he takes on what would normally be considered a tyrannical business, but Disney my friends is a special case here. They’re protecting LGBTQ+ rights so in this I will side with them, I just hope it doesn’t tarnish corporate responsibility in the future.

4 minutes ago, LIVI0 said:

idek who that is but since the dude is anti lgbtq i hate him already

He’s done so much more than that, he’s denied mental health aid for shooting survivors, used immigration as a political tool, and turned parental support into a weapon against the will of this generation. He’s a disgrace to this country, and the man’s running for president. I can NOT let that man win, or queer rights in America will disappear like water on a frying pan. That man will extend his dominance across the United States, and give queerphobic senators exactly the push they need to continue a stupid conspiracy theory that queer people are here to rape their kids, and look over bathroom stalls. I’m tired of this nations stupidity, so the last thing we need is for the right to have control of all 3 governmental bodies. If Ron DeSantis wins, this nations legislative, judicial, and executive branches will be under the control of transphobes and ultra wealthy capitalists who are completely subservient to their corporate donors.

1 minute ago, HelloThere said:

He’s done so much more than that, he’s denied mental health aid for shooting survivors, used immigration as a political tool, and turned parental support into a weapon against the will of this generation. He’s a disgrace to this country, and the man’s running for president. I can NOT let that man win, or queer rights in America will disappear like water on a frying pan. That man will extend his dominance across the United States, and give queerphobic senators exactly the push they need to continue a stupid conspiracy theory that queer people are here to rape their kids, and look over bathroom stalls. I’m tired of this nations stupidity, so the last thing we need is for the right to have control of all 3 governmental bodies. If Ron DeSantis wins, this nations legislative, judicial, and executive branches will be under the control of transphobes and ultra wealthy capitalists who are completely subservient to their corporate donors.

ty for the info. yes i def hate him guts now

8 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

If Ron DeSantis wins, this nations legislative, judicial, and executive branches will be under the control of transphobes and ultra wealthy capitalists who are completely subservient to their corporate donors.

And I will move straight to Canada. (if I could)

Please let Biden win Please let Biden win PLEASE LET BIDEN WIN

Edited by SwiftySpeedy
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

I honestly don’t care who wins as long as it isn’t Ron Desantis

He is basically a modern-day N@zi

I still think Trump is the one we should all be worried about despite all the recent controversy and negative media which we can see has emboldened his supporters before and I don’t see that stopping anytime soon..

Even if Trump where in prison or under investigation still for the espionage act he would still be more popular than Desantis.

Trump fans would love him more since the deep state is trying to lock up our American savior, (Trump is literally portrayed as a prophetic icon acting in Gods will, this is believed in some Christian circles now.)

Desantis has no spice, no razzle dazzle. He’s not entertaining passionate, or motivating like Trump. Even Trump criticizes him for saying woke too much, the man is a low energy discount Trump wanna be. 

Trump is the real danger not Ron “DeSanctimonious“. As Trump nicknames him.

Edited by Ikarus
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

You know who I really wish would run? Michele Obama. She’s got the experience, she’s got good values, and very obviously won’t be the kind of president to deny an issue exists. I’d 100% vote for her if she ran. I’d probably vote for Marianne Williamson or Cornel West. I mean they both kinda stink but they’ve got views I mostly agree with. However Cornel West wants to pull out of the Ukraine War, and Marianne Williamson has said very little about international politics or economic growth, just about social justice and social issues in America.