What will happen with Ron Desantis?

SwiftySpeedy

9 hours ago, Ikarus said:

I still think Trump is the one we should all be worried about despite all the recent controversy and negative media which we can see has emboldened his supporters before and I don’t see that stopping anytime soon..

Even if Trump where in prison or under investigation still for the espionage act he would still be more popular than Desantis.

Trump fans would love him more since the deep state is trying to lock up our American savior, (Trump is literally portrayed as a prophetic icon acting in Gods will, this is believed in some Christian circles now.)

Desantis has no spice, no razzle dazzle. He’s not entertaining passionate, or motivating like Trump. Even Trump criticizes him for saying woke too much, the man is a low energy discount Trump wanna be. 

Trump is the real danger not Ron “DeSanctimonious“. As Trump nicknames him.

Well what exactly Is Donald Trump gonna do? I didn't do nearly as much research.

9 hours ago, Ikarus said:

I still think Trump is the one we should all be worried about despite all the recent controversy and negative media which we can see has emboldened his supporters before and I don’t see that stopping anytime soon..

Even if Trump where in prison or under investigation still for the espionage act he would still be more popular than Desantis.

Trump fans would love him more since the deep state is trying to lock up our American savior, (Trump is literally portrayed as a prophetic icon acting in Gods will, this is believed in some Christian circles now.)

Desantis has no spice, no razzle dazzle. He’s not entertaining passionate, or motivating like Trump. Even Trump criticizes him for saying woke too much, the man is a low energy discount Trump wanna be. 

Trump is the real danger not Ron “DeSanctimonious“. As Trump nicknames him.

I can agree, the man WILL fold if he’s elected president, he will bend to other countries power, and he’ll most definitely continue anti queer rhetoric and laws.

@SwiftySpeedy Deny, deflect, play the victim while accusing the corrupt “deep state” of interfering with his political campaign.

Make it appear that the espionage act allegations are made purely out of political spite for him and his ideas. Conservative media is supporting this angle, with “other presidents had top secret documents and where never charged, this time the allegations are politically motivated.” True, other presidents had these documents but they returned them all when asked instead of keeping several even after a court issued subpenna, and several other attempts to not cooperate with the investigation.

MAGA people then think, if the government hates him so much then they must be scared he will completely “drain the swamp” this time.

Now thats what Trump will do, but what will happen legally? I have no idea… We will see, but I think Trump will have to wiggle his way out harder than he ever has in his life considering the audio tape evidence of him sharing DOD military plans with no security clearance, and explicitly stating they are “top secret”. Theres a lot of other bad news bears for Trumps case as well. 

Edited by Ikarus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ikarus said:

@SwiftySpeedy Deny, deflect, play the victim while accusing the corrupt “deep state” of interfering with his political campaign.

Make it appear that the espionage act allegations are made purely out of political spite for him and his ideas. The people then think, if the government hates him so much then they must be scared he will completely “drain the swamp” this time.

Now thats what Trump will do, but what will happen legally? I have no idea… We will see, but I think Trump will have to wiggle his way out harder than he ever has in his life considering the audio tape evidence of him sharing DOD military plans with no security clearance, and explicitly stating they are “top secret”. A lot of other bad news bears for Trumps case  as well. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he calls foul on his very likely loss in this election, but I can't bear the consequences of those two winning or losing. One outcome leads to a dictator becoming president, (I'm referring to both of those fascistic little turd snorters) and the other outcome will likely lead to President Biden being the one that'll fight the Chinese War, a war that requires a very strong, and sane leader. He's far too old to stay in office, the mans the oldest president in history and might be the one that has to defend Taiwan, a position I'm unlikely to trust to him. Right now 90% of our options absolutely suck, and the other ones are bearable but almost impossible to elect simply out of a lack of popularity. So out of the possible options, yes, I'd choose Biden since the others are far too unpopular or have flawed beliefs on very key issues. As for Trump, he's like a military base trying to fend off a thousand missiles, at least one of those things will sink in, and he'll suffer incredibly for it. I don't even care if all of those charges reach him or not, I want at least 1-2 to be federally confirmed and then this little snot can stay out of American politics for the rest of his very short life. I want him out, I want that dictator gone, and I want Biden to focus on anti-corruption and fixing the absolutely garbage political system we have so truly qualified candidates can come to power.

@roboticanary We need to have a whole section on this site dedicated to politics.

I'm hoping that the Chinese war will start after Joe Biden resigns as president for the second term and we have someone who is confident to fight it before it happens. That Joe Biden will be able to reform the government enough that better leaders will be able to be elected and found more easily, and not some guy that screams lie after lie just to get in power and torture minority groups for no apparent reason. I'm really hoping that this country will be able to reform itself and that the uninformed public will finally understand that LGBT people aren't just predators encouraging positivity. I'm hoping that this country will be safe and we won't have the 1950's era of racism brought into the current era.

Edited by SwiftySpeedy

21 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

@roboticanary We need to have a whole section on this site dedicated to politics.

I'm hoping that the Chinese war will start after Joe Biden resigns as president for the second term and we have someone who is confident to fight it before it happens. That Joe Biden will be able to reform the government enough that better leaders will be able to be elected and found more easily, and not some guy that screams lie after lie just to get in power and torture minority groups for no apparent reason. I'm really hoping that this country will be able to reform itself and that the uninformed public will finally understand that LGBT people aren't just predators encouraging positivity. I'm hoping that this country will be safe and we won't have the 1950's era of racism brought into the current era.

Oh I have so many hopes, I just want them to pan out. Eventually the older generation will die, we’ll just have millenials, gen-X, gen-z, and then the next one. That’ll be a MASSIVE shift of wealth and during that time if it’s played right it can go directly into societies wallet. Our first step is to fix the corruption right now, get corporations out of our government, and prepare for a shift while holding on with world issues. Then when over 50% of wealth is returned to society our plans will be supercharged. America this time will focus as much effort as possible into converting as far away from corporations and greed as possible. We’ll use the societal shift responsibly by raising up africa with massive aid to countries that purge themselves of corruption and hateful behavior. Basically if they want to grow, they’ve gotta be as kind as we’re gonna be willing to be. Africa is the future of humankind, it’s incredibly rich in resources, is geographically diverse and strong in many ways. If we managed to cut a large river through the center of Africa they could gain the irrigation and water resources necessary to feed and sustain their entire population for centuries to come. Then they could grow and use the past as a foothold for the future, we could work alongside Africa (we’re referring to Africa as a nation for the sake of the conversation) and push out regimes that limit the rights of its own people. America is close to reaching a tipping point that could lead to being a real global example, or collapsing under the weight of its own cancerous corruption and ideology. I just hope that these next couple of presidents are sensible and able to sway Congress, more specifically because Congress is the strongest political force in America and it’s under direct control of the rich.