My pride pin came today (:

36 minutes ago, Harvest-Unity said:

I kinda want to make my own pins [not just pride ones but other stuff too] does anyone here no where to start with that?

I just took a random pin, drew on a piece of paper, and placed the paper over the pin with some tape.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Harvest-Unity said:

Know any good places to get pins? And also have you ever made a pin with the paper inside, so it’s protected?

I have no idea but that info might be just as useful to me.

• Like 1

That's amazing! :D

I really want a pin myself but I ordered the recent Ace and Aro Journeys book, so that's the closet thing I got to showing off my aro pride without being questioned much on it; I told my family "Oh, I'm just interested in learning more about the A-spec community and understanding/helping out my a-spec friends!" Lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Newest Fabled Creature said:

I really want a pin myself but I ordered the recent Ace and Aro Journeys book, so that's the closet thing I got to showing off my aro pride without being questioned much on it; I told my family "Oh, I'm just interested in learning more about the A-spec community and understanding/helping out my a-spec friends!" Lol

Ooh, what’s the book thing for? Is it like a sorta journal marking personal progress or something?

29 minutes ago, The Newest Fabled Creature said:

I looked at the first few pages and it already cleared up a lot of mental fog. Next year if it’s possible I’m reading Loveless, and the Ace and Aro Journeys books.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HelloThere said:

Ooh, what’s the book thing for? Is it like a sorta journal marking personal progress or something?

I looked at the first few pages and it already cleared up a lot of mental fog. Next year if it’s possible I’m reading Loveless, and the Ace and Aro Journeys books.

It has some stuff related to progress, but it's mainly a community study book, with first hand accounts of Aces and Aros! I have Loveless and it's very good! It does have one type of aroace experience written in it, and some side romance, but it's relatively enjoyable!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Newest Fabled Creature said:

It has some stuff related to progress, but it's mainly a community study book, with first hand accounts of Aces and Aros! I have Loveless and it's very good! It does have one type of aroace experience written in it, and some side romance, but it's relatively enjoyable!

I’ll get them once summer ends at school! (If they don’t have it they do take book requests it’d just take a while.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Ace and Aro Journeys is TAAAP’s book. It was in development for several years, so I’m proud that it’s finally published :)

Yeah, I heard about the book in progress some time last year, and was on the edge of my seat lol

On 6/9/2023 at 8:06 PM, alto said:

I have an aroace hoodie :D 

Woah that sounds so awesome!

This thread though has me thinking of just getting a big ass aro flag and a pole to go along with it, and like, y'know hang it up on my wall and take it to Pride and all of that shenanigans. I would probably have to do this when I get my own place though :/

1 hour ago, The Newest Fabled Creature said:

Woah that sounds so awesome!

This thread though has me thinking of just getting a big ass aro flag and a pole to go along with it, and like, y'know hang it up on my wall and take it to Pride and all of that shenanigans. I would probably have to do this when I get my own place though :/

Oh yeah, I’d love to have a nice little aroace flag one the wall, perhaps a hoodie with the color scheme, that just sounds absolutely SICK! I wouldn’t even do it specifically for the meaning behind it, that’d just be a really nice hint and I love how the flag looks, the color scheme is definitely my favorite.

• Like 1