An aroallo book I found!

Hi everyone! I thought I'd share a book with you all that I recently read.

It's called Take Me to Your Nerdy Leader by Hailey Gonzales (sorry if this book has been mentioned before). It's a YA novel from the perspective of a teenage girl called Paige who is aromantic allosexual. Unlike in Loveless, where the main character doesn't know about aromanticism at the beginning, Paige is well aware of her orientation from the start.

Has anyone else read this book? If so, please feel free to comment what your thoughts are of it. I gave it 4/5 stars.

Take care :)

Edited by ashleybryn
Removing a link.
  • Like 9

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2023 at 11:50 AM, ashleybryn said:

Hi everyone! I thought I'd share a book with you all that I recently read.

It's called Take Me to Your Nerdy Leader by Hailey Gonzales (sorry if this book has been mentioned before). It's a YA novel from the perspective of a teenage girl called Paige who is aromantic allosexual. Unlike in Loveless, where the main character doesn't know about aromanticism at the beginning, Paige is well aware of her orientation from the start.

Has anyone else read this book? If so, please feel free to comment what your thoughts are of it. I gave it 4/5 stars (here is my Goodreads review of the book if you're interested).

Take care :)

I started to read this a while ago, but the spelling and grammar mistakes were too much for me... I'll reread, maybe my tolerance has gone up!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to get this book, and I probably will for the representation, but I often can't ignore spelling mistakes in books to a bad degree; I don't know if that's just because of how I am or if I should become an editor at some point for a job. It does seem interesting regardless.