Neurodivergent Peoples

Lunar Nova

What about PTSD? Or some undiagnosed/unknown possible disorder one has yet to find out about?

Ik some of my thoughts and such deviate from neurotypical people. (I hope I used the right word-)

Edited by The Lost One

9 minutes ago, The Lost One said:

What about PTSD? Or some undiagnosed/unknown possible disorder one has yet to find out about?

Ik some of my thoughts and such deviate from neurotypical people. (I hope I used the right word-)

that counts yeah ^^

you did use the right word

image.png.37169f9d87a527bf08458e5a8478bb26.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Collie said:

Like how?

I like to vacuum a rug a specific way each time. While I was doing something else my brother decided he wanted to help by moving the chairs and table, though that's not the way I do it, I move the chairs to specific places so they can go back into the same spot and I leave the table there and vacuum small bits at a time. when I realized it I got upset because they were doing it wrong by the way my ADHD was seeing it. Vacuuming the rug was my job and I did it the same way each time

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 2:17 PM, KoconutBounty said:

am i the only ADHD person who gets annoyed when certain things arent "done right"?

No, I feel that a lot too! But I'm also autistic and a perfectionist, so I think that's why.

Edited by Keith

Just now, BasicallyEmoPotato said:

Wait, do you suffer from OCD as well?
If you are comfortable with asking, I was wondering if you do have it.

idk, never thought about it being checked. though if i do some things might make more sense.

Depression hitting me for a whole damn weekend (Ik depression might not be considered Neurodivergent, but I might have dysthmia, and that might be Neurodivergent)

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Depression hitting me for a whole damn weekend (Ik depression might not be considered Neurodivergent, but I might have dysthmia, and that might be Neurodivergent)

they both count.

im sorry that you had to deal with that.

15 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

It's not your fault. *Headpats*

alright. if you want i can suggest you a game that is kinda funny and can take your mind off things for a bit?

*hands you a crocheted plushie and blanket in your fav animal, and color (respectively)*

18 minutes ago, KoconutBounty said:

alright. if you want i can suggest you a game that is kinda funny and can take your mind off things for a bit?

*hands you a crocheted plushie and blanket in your fav animal, and color (respectively)*

*Smiles* Thanks. Sure, if it works.

30 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

*Smiles* Thanks. Sure, if it works.

your welcome ^^

its a game called Fun Run 3

i was playing it for at least 2 ish hours yesterday, and its really entertaining