One on one time

Jazpir strom

• 2 weeks later...

I do notice that whenever my friends meet there is this expectation that you meet as a group. If its just two people meeting up there is an expectation that you are looking for something romantic and/or sexual.

I mean, I'm happy with the latter idea but it is also just nice to chat to people just you and them without needing to get the whole gang together.

Meeting as a group is fun if you want to play board games or see a movie, but the conversations are a lot more shallow then. So when I just want to talk and hang I also prefer a one on one situation.

• 1 month later...

I love spending 1 on 1 time with my best friend. I prefer it tbh as being in a group of  friends is more awkward for me because if conversation slows it feels like you have to come up with a new topic or something. but 1 on 1 there's less awkwardness and the acknowledgement we don't have to be constantly talking.

I definitely find one-on-one time important with friends. I like hanging out with groups of friends, but I agree with Nix that sometimes the conversations can be more shallow. Sometimes you need time to have certain conversations with a friend that you might not have in groups. I also find it necessary for bonding and forging deeper relationships, otherwise my attention gets too scattered.

• Like 1