Ask Allo anything <3

3 hours ago, Pyr said:

I've got a few:
- When did you start feeling romantic attraction?
- Do you think that there are different "shades" of romantic attraction? Different levels or types of it?
- Do queerplatonic relationships sound appealing to you as an allo?

Thank you! Hope none of these are too personal haha

1-first toward fictional character months ago but for person bout last year

2-yes i think there are different shades of romantic attraction, definitely different lvls and types, mild crush wich is not strong much , crush but it usually dont last long and feeling love wich happened after time 

3-yes rn i changed my relationship with my girlfriend to qpr { i still call her girlfriend but just as friend X0 }

me thx for amazing and nice questions! and they all were good questions no worry X0 , have lovely day!

Edited by BloodyBlood

Something i’ve always been interested in asking allos about is:

1 How does it feel to have sex for the first time(it can be penetration sex, anal sex or oral sex)? 

2 As someone who’s never been in love before, have you ever felt in love with some of your classmates from when you went to school? If not have you ever felt in love with your coworkers? And how does it actually feel to be in love? 

How and when (in terms of age) did you discover you experienced romantic attraction?

How would you react to someone who was only sexually (or only romantically) attracted to you? Assuming you were both romantically and sexually attracted to them.

Do you tend to dump your friends if you get into a romantic relationship?

What do you feel about marriage?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, _pc_ said:

OMG IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE

Okay, main one: literally what is a crush? What does it feel like? Do you actually think about them constantly? How do you know you have a crush? Like what happens when you walk past them in a hallway or something.

Do you get excited when someone says they like you, or do you get scared? (like lets say a friend told you they liked you, how would you feel?

And do you think you have to be in a romantic relationship before deciding if youre aro, or do you think you just know?

How do you know what romantic attraction is?

I AM SO SORRY THAT IS A LOT OF QUESTIONS, BUT LITERALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH. IVE ASKED MY FRIENDS SOME OF THIS BUT NEVER GOT A CLEAR ANSWER.

1- the attraction that lead to desiring romantic attraction, about butterflies and etc im not agree cause i might have them for alterous or squish too, but if i wanna be honest u might get more nervous and blush more and fantasy about crush /2-yes tbh sometimes yes ;w; sadly TvT /3-when i have strong desire to form romantic relationship with them thats how it tell me its crush/4-i would get a bit exited and i would talk to them but mostly fantasies happened like romantic and dating fantasies/5-in past i used to get somewhat scared cause i did not liked it but recently i see it as chance or not sure,but more i would say surprised!/6-i think its different from person to person , i would say u dont need to be in relationship to know if ur aro or no cause its about attraction

7-i have searched stuff up well, romantic attraction make me desire to want romantic relationship and romantic relationship its not just about lovey dovey stuff, its mostly like u dont want them to date someone else , thats the line for me

and its totally fine no need to apologize indeed im sorry i did not abled to give good answers i deeply apologize TmT and no me thx for amazing questions =] 

3 hours ago, Cocothecoconut said:

Something i’ve always been interested in asking allos about is:

1 How does it feel to have sex for the first time(it can be penetration sex, anal sex or oral sex)? 

2 As someone who’s never been in love before, have you ever felt in love with some of your classmates from when you went to school? If not have you ever felt in love with your coworkers? And how does it actually feel to be in love? 

well im allo but tbh 1- i have never had sex , im still 17-18 but i had sex rp like in chat , well i liked it when i was performing sexual acts on them but i disliked/felt uncomfortable when they performed sexual stuff on me :,]

2-no i still dont work and i have never been in love with classmate but about how does it feel like to be in love well, u feel emotional connection with them strongly u want to spend most time with them { not apply for me though X0 } u want talk to them mroe u want know them more u may or may not want to marry them { not apply to me much X0 cause my attraction is somehow fluid for people and it might even fade after hours O-0 } and u might blush and they make u smile everyday { if they dont be mean though X0 }

thats all i can say for now srry for bad answers have lovely day ! <3

33 minutes ago, Mark said:

How and when (in terms of age) did you discover you experienced romantic attraction?

How would you react to someone who was only sexually (or only romantically) attracted to you? Assuming you were both romantically and sexually attracted to them.

Do you tend to dump your friends if you get into a romantic relationship?

What do you feel about marriage?

1- my first crush was fictional character so i skip the age i was, but about person , well they first confessed to me and months later i suddenly felt romantic attraction to them,soo i guess last year, when i was near 17

2-when i usually feel and somehow find out when someone have feelings for me {about romantic one though } and when i have feelings for them well, its somehow turn off for me X0 

3-no, good friends and good romantic partners both equally loved by me, i wont dump anyone 

4-well, i feel like its pretty and cute in aesthetic way but the whole life after that its meh-

anyway thx for questions have lovely day ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BloodyBlood said:

well im allo but tbh 1- i have never had sex , im still 17-18 but i had sex rp like in chat , well i liked it when i was performing sexual acts on them but i disliked/felt uncomfortable when they performed sexual stuff on me :,]

2-no i still dont work and i have never been in love with classmate but about how does it feel like to be in love well, u feel emotional connection with them strongly u want to spend most time with them { not apply for me though X0 } u want talk to them mroe u want know them more u may or may not want to marry them { not apply to me much X0 cause my attraction is somehow fluid for people and it might even fade after hours O-0 } and u might blush and they make u smile everyday { if they dont be mean though X0 }

thats all i can say for now srry for bad answers have lovely day ! <3

Why was the question “Ask allo everything” then? I supposed you were allosexual, or is it just me who has mist understood? 

3 minutes ago, Cocothecoconut said:

Why was the question “Ask allo everything” then? I supposed you were allosexual, or is it just me who has mist understood? 

well im allosexual but allosexual can be virgin too :/ its about attraction , not all allosexual have experienced sex, for many reasons they might been scared to do it like me, or just dont need to do it, as i said its about attraction 

Edited by BloodyBlood
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, one thing. People say that when you feel romantic attraction for someone then you think about them constantly. My question is, what do you think exactly? I mean, how do you have that much of thoughts? How do you have so much things to think about an specific person?  How is it that you don't run out of things to think about? I never understood that.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Arsenic said:

Okay, one thing. People say that when you feel romantic attraction for someone then you think about them constantly. My question is, what do you think exactly? I mean, how do you have that much of thoughts? How do you have so much things to think about an specific person?  How is it that you don't run out of things to think about? I never understood that.

that how much they are pretty, kind or just so called romantic fantasies, planning on what to talk with them and etc, tbh i recently dont think about them constantly so idk but in general its more fantasies about future, { far or close } and similar 

i forgot to say i have OCD so i think about one thing many time like repeating thinking about it, so it can be different from person to person 

Edited by BloodyBlood
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you have a new romantic partner, do they feel more important to you than your friends?

What does it feel like to be in love?

Is it possible for it to feel like unhealthy attachment? Because I had a friend I had unhealthy attachment to, and I thought that's what being in love was, but now I think that wasn't love. So I'm trying to understand if I have been in love or not.

What does it feel like to have a crush? How do you know you have a crush?

Edited by TheCloudyEnd
  • Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 4:09 AM, TheCloudyEnd said:

When you have a new romantic partner, do they feel more important to you than your friends?

What does it feel like to be in love?

Is it possible for it to feel like unhealthy attachment? Because I had a friend I had unhealthy attachment to, and I thought that's what being in love was, but now I think that wasn't love. So I'm trying to understand if I have been in love or not.

What does it feel like to have a crush? How do you know you have a crush?

hi there! im gonna try my best to answer to questions <3

so 1-its depend on person that is romantic partner , i cant say just any romantic partner is more important than friend, its really depend on person, so being romantic partner or no does not matter much 

2- it feel like u would try ur best to cheer them up, u love them, u want them { in any relationship doe not matter much } u want be with them, u enjoy their company , and etc

3-yes for sure it can feel unhealthy , sometimes its not real love but it can be obsession, idk at least for me 

4-it feel like a bit obsession , and u desire romantic relationship with them , idk what to say anymore tbh cause last time i felt crush was 2 day ago and i cant remember how it exactly feel like srry X,0

thats all, hope it helped even a bit, thx for comment and have lovely day! <3

• Like 1

Do you think it sounds more like romantic or alterous attraction to feel like falling into a soft cloud of happiness whenever you talk with them, even if they are having a bad day and are just saying mundane things, the important thing is they are saying them to you, along with the desire to no longer explore intimacy with other people even when it is offered and normally you would be cool with it? also spending lots of time thinking about what to say or what they said and thinking about possible future moments... 

I may have answered my own question but I just would like some outside input. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

Do you think it sounds more like romantic or alterous attraction to feel like falling into a soft cloud of happiness whenever you talk with them, even if they are having a bad day and are just saying mundane things, the important thing is they are saying them to you, along with the desire to no longer explore intimacy with other people even when it is offered and normally you would be cool with it? also spending lots of time thinking about what to say or what they said and thinking about possible future moments... 

I may have answered my own question but I just would like some outside input. 

i would say if its about emotional closeness its alteruos attraction now it can sound romantic or no, its about emotional closeness 

• Thanks 1