Ask Allo anything <3

16 hours ago, alto said:

What is sexual attraction like?

well , when somene sees someone and they might or might not get arousal , they might think { oh they are hot }  they might have sexual fantasies and they might be curious how that person genitals look like { though whenever i saw one i feel repulsed/indifferent / mild attraction } and in the end they might desire sexual activity or the actual sex, thats all ^^ hope it helped <3 srry for late reply

15 hours ago, Arsenic said:

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE TOPIC WE ALWAYS NEEDED.

Okay. Okay. What the hell is romantic attraction and how do you know if you feel it?

haha i see well, romantic attraction google says :omantic attraction: attraction that makes people desire romantic contact or interaction with another person or persons. 

but well the way ik i feel that or no there is some few ways : i want them to be belong to m and i belong to them, i want be most important person in their life and i might desire romantic relationship , expect that anything i feel are same for any other attraction i have i might feel to kiss and do romantic stuff with friend to so that was the line, i desire romantic relationship and i get jealous a lot if they date someone else but for friend i might not get jealous a lot and im just open about romantic relationship , thats all srry for late reply have lovely day ^^

11 hours ago, DeltaV said:

A very important question, that I was always too afraid to ask:

Hide contents

Romo………… WHY???? WHY ROMO?

I mean, I know…. BUT WHYYY???

srry i dont understand this one may u explain a bit sorry TvT

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BloodyBlood said:

They might have sexual fantasies and they might be curious how that person genitals look like

WHAT THE HELL, WHY, WHY DID I GROW UP WITHOUT KNOWING THIS. I AM SORRY BUT WHAT THE FUCK ALLOSEXUALS.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Arsenic said:

WHAT THE HELL, WHY, WHY DID I GROW UP WITHOUT KNOWING THIS. I AM SORRY BUT WHAT THE FUCK ALLOSEXUALS.

its fine its not like im proud of being allo...

8 hours ago, BloodyBlood said:

srry i dont understand this one may u explain a bit sorry TvT

Why do you give in to romantic attraction? Why don’t you resist it?

Does it ever happen that you resist it, or is this impossible??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DeltaV said:

Why do you give in to romantic attraction? Why don’t you resist it?

Does it ever happen that you resist it, or is this impossible??

its impossible to resist it tbh, thats why at least for me

How do you difference between romantic attraction and wanting emotional closeness with someone?

And, another thing, if you are allo how did you end up in this server? It's just curiosity

8 minutes ago, Arsenic said:

How do you difference between romantic attraction and wanting emotional closeness with someone?

And, another thing, if you are allo how did you end up in this server? It's just curiosity

well for emotional closeness u dont see need to be in romantic relationship, u just want emotional closeness aka alterous attraction , for romantic attraction u strongly desire romantic relationship thats where line appear , in this server well i used to be aromantic and then aro spectrum ^^"

48 minutes ago, BloodyBlood said:

for romantic attraction u strongly desire romantic relationship thats where line appear 

And what do you understand for "romantic"? I mean, when you feel romantic attraction you actually want to do the cliche thinks we see in movies? Flowers, chocolate, kisses under the rain and long walks at beach at sunset? Do people ACTUALLY want that?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arsenic said:

And what do you understand for "romantic"? I mean, when you feel romantic attraction you actually want to do the cliche thinks we see in movies? Flowers, chocolate, kisses under the rain and long walks at beach at sunset? Do people ACTUALLY want that?

well i cant really tell by cliche stuff cause im open to do those stuff with anyone friend or partner so i cant tell by those stuff ^^ and yes some people actually want do those stuff and i dont see any problem with it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crow said:

How often do you feel romantic attraction? How intense is it?

i can say sometimes everyday but its mild but the strong crushes that i call them falling on love take months for me to happened other crushes as i sad are just so mild, thx for question and have lovely day ^^

• Like 1

How do you differentiate romantic attraction from other feelings of attraction, such as platonic or aesthetic attraction? How does romantic attraction feel? (like... is it the stereotypical thing in movies where you get the fast heartbeat, blushing, thinking about them all the time, etc.) 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, queer kaleidoscope said:

How do you differentiate romantic attraction from other feelings of attraction, such as platonic or aesthetic attraction? How does romantic attraction feel? (like... is it the stereotypical thing in movies where you get the fast heartbeat, blushing, thinking about them all the time, etc.) 

the biggest line i find out if its romantic or no its just how my desire is strong to date them in romantic way expect that my squish and alterous and mild romantic are all same ,

romantic attraction, its different for different people generally different from person to person and stuff in movies, it can apply to some alloromantic people but not all, i blush, i think about my crush most time but thats not what make me think the attraction is romantic or etc

for me strong desire to be in romantic relationship and wanting them to be mine { though wanting someone to be mine its selfish but i have this for most of my friends too}

so the line as i said is where appear from other attraction where i desire romantic attraction, and wanting something is different from just being open

thats all i can say for now hope it helped a bit,

have lovely day ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BloodyBlood said:

the biggest line i find out if its romantic or no its just how my desire is strong to date them in romantic way expect that my squish and alterous and mild romantic are all same ,

romantic attraction, its different for different people generally different from person to person and stuff in movies, it can apply to some alloromantic people but not all, i blush, i think about my crush most time but thats not what make me think the attraction is romantic or etc

for me strong desire to be in romantic relationship and wanting them to be mine { though wanting someone to be mine its selfish but i have this for most of my friends too}

so the line as i said is where appear from other attraction where i desire romantic attraction, and wanting something is different from just being open

thats all i can say for now hope it helped a bit,

have lovely day ^^

Thank you, that did help! :)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jackson_Glass said:

is romance as good as people say it is? also does it affect your life differently? 

well im not agree about that crushing is good, loving good as far as its healthy , and i belive that everything effect our life, and about affecting ur life differently, well for some people maybe 

sorry did not know what to say anymore :,] have lovely day thx for question ^^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BloodyBlood said:

well im not agree about that crushing is good, loving good as far as its healthy , and i belive that everything effect our life, and about affecting ur life differently, well for some people maybe 

sorry did not know what to say anymore :,] have lovely day thx for question ^^

honestly it helped me understand so thankyou :D 

• Thanks 1

I've got a few:
- When did you start feeling romantic attraction?
- Do you think that there are different "shades" of romantic attraction? Different levels or types of it?
- Do queerplatonic relationships sound appealing to you as an allo?

Thank you! Hope none of these are too personal haha
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1