How do you do fellow Aros

MaikeruSapphire

Hey, I'm Maisap and I'm a heterosexual aromantic, I'm a cis male and I use he/him pronouns. 

A few weeks ago I learned about the split-attraction model and thought that I was lithromantic but just not experiencing any romantic attraction at the moment. Some time passed and I decided that I'm probably not going to experience romantic attraction at all, and decided that being aromantic was probably a more accurate representation of me.

I can code in Python and Java (Sonic Pi's pretty neat too), I play double bass, I'm learning how to use a soundboard effectively, and I play a lot of social deduction games. I'm an extrovert. I'm glad to be a part of the community.

Is there a Discord server for this site? I might just join...

• Like 3

Hey there fellow human ^^ glad you are discovering and accepting parts of you. I can't code but I am interested in it. I think there's a discord but don't quote me on that. I love baking so if you would like enjoy my key lime pie (insert tasty pastry)

Edit: found the discord link

https://discord.gg/H2KcsWR

Edited by Blake
Found link
  • Thanks 1