Gamers

Robin

I'm a suuuuper Nintendo person :U  I really like the pokemon and zelda series, and I'm playing through xenoblade chronicles x right now.   

I'm like, ridiculously excited for zelda: breath of the wild and pokemon GO I can't waaaaait

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<---------------- Relapsing gamer lol

I've recently graduated, so I have much gaming to catch up on

I'm a PC and 3DS gamer :3

Finally got around to playing Undertale!

-Edit-

Forgot to mention that I also started playing this mmorpg on mobile called Iruna Online, and it's available for andorid and iphone

On 4/3/2016 at 4:31 PM, DannyFenton123 said:

I don't play nearly as much as I used to, but I still play games like the Sims and Civilisation in my spare time.

My favourite parts of some games are soundtracks. Mostly because they're instrumentals, last for hours and are pretty awesome, which is all helpful when concentrating on writing :P

Heh, I have a small collection of game soundtracks. Most of them are Final Fantasy, but I also have a very precious copy of the soundtrack for Klonoa Door to Phantomile. I got it off Etsy a few months ago but I'd been looking for it for years!

I don't play as many games as I used to, but I love the Sims 1 - 3, Pokemon, Klonoa, Skyrim, Animal Crossing (plus a few others I can't remember right now) and I used to be really into Runescape back in the day. I also adore watching let's plays of retro games, especially Amiga 600/1200 and Commodore 64, as I had those growing up.

Games I've fallen in love with but only seen Let's Plays of: Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, Asagao Academy, Night Trap, old King's Quest/Sierra games.

• 2 years later...

Archived