What's the best romantic movie?

Holmbo

For those who like well written romance from time to time, what do you think is the best romantic movie?
I can't think of one in particular myself at the moment. Although I'm watching young royals which I think is very good.

• Like 1

i'm pretty sure i know plenty of good romantic movies because i love to watch them but i can't think of any right now.

Young Royals was beautiful. Feel Good has kinda similar vibes, it's very sweet but also has some really emotional scenes. 

"The Thing About Harry"

is a movie I definitely enjoyed a lot when I watched it for the first two times, but now as I write these words it doesn't look as enjoyable as I thought.

• 3 months later...

Ok, ok, I still like one more romance movie.

So … the realistic (non-supernatural) romance movie I like the most is “Blue Is the Warmest Colour”.

Since it’s about a lesbian couple, it’s soooo different from the usual hackneyed romance tropes.

Edited by DeltaV

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, 2 Spirit Cherokee Princess said:

Cherry 2000. Sci-fi about a man learning that a real person who thinks for herself is better than a robot wife that can only obey.

took him a long time to learn… all the insane pain he goes through to get the memory disk for the Cherry 2000 robot…

Edited by DeltaV
  • Like 1