Delurking

Athena

Been hanging around, decided to join after a pleasant chat experience.

Athena, librarian at heart, but working as a sysadmin cause books don't bring in the dough. Working on making that happen, though. Pretty secure in my aro- and aceness as time marches on. Was always pretty 'meh' about dating, and it paid off: living the life of the awesome single female with plenty of time to do whatever I want. Such as toying with 3d-printing, building tiny robots  to fold laundry for me, sampling craft beer and playing Minecraft / various video games until 3AM (reading goes without saying). I live in the Netherlands, so I will make mistakes in forum posts, and hereby I plant a flag in the 'sorry, I'm ESL' excuse.

Hoping to become an active and supportive member of this growing community and spread the word across the pond. 

3 hours ago, Athena said:

Such as toying with 3d-printing, building tiny robots  to fold laundry for me, sampling craft beer and playing Minecraft / various video games until 3AM (reading goes without saying).

Woah that sounds really cool! You should post pictures of some of this stuff ;) 

Welcome to Arocalypse, Athena!

Ice cream: :icecream: 

Welcome, Athena! :icecream::softserve:
I love the Netherlands, I've been there so many times (because I live REALLY close to the dutch border) that it doesn't even feel like a foreign country ^_^
Also I could definitely need a robot to fold my laundry when I've moved out xD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived