Christmas Is McFucking Over

Indigo

at least, for me it is. did you guys get anything? what did you get?

i got a cool vocaloid calendar, some new sweaters, sick combat boots, and an atari flashback plug-and-play. 

@Indigo I love your combination of gifts! They really say a lot about how cool you are as a person.

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!

I myself got some lovely gifts from my family, my favourite of which was my mum getting my sister and I matching clothes. My sister and I are in our 20s and haven't gotten matching things (apart from socks) since we were kids, so it was a hilarious throwback that I loved.

Just now, running.tally said:

I myself got some lovely gifts from my family, my favourite of which was my mum getting my sister and I matching clothes. My sister and I are in our 20s and haven't gotten matching things (apart from socks) since we were kids, so it was a hilarious throwback that I loved.

dude thats so cool! my brother and i kinda accidentally got matching figures, because his girlfriend had given me one of the main characters from a show we all like and i gave my brother the other main character.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 10:13 PM, Ace of Amethysts said:

Chocolate chip ones!! They're my favourite XD.

I JUST FOUND ONES FILLED WITH FRUCHOCS!! 

It is a boutique bakery that probably doesn't sell to your state but if you are ever down south at this time of year, nothing says Easter more than a hot cross bun filled with dried apricot covered in chocolate to make lumps of chocolate the size of Maltesers. ??♥️

Archived