Aro POCs

Cee Fox

On 11/27/2020 at 2:01 AM, nonmerci said:

Same here (except Black and Caucasian). My brother have a dark skin however. So I like to say, as he is older, that he is a selfish guy who took all the color and left nothing for me.

hard same!!!!

My brother got the looser textured hair, though. We traded hair and skin aahahaha. Seriously though, same parents but when we took DNA tests, he was 50% Black and I'm 45% what the hell! 

• 1 year later...
On 11/26/2020 at 9:03 PM, Rony said:

One Polish psychologist who published an article about aromanticism (it was also very first article about aromanticism in my language), placed a (stock) photo of two persons: a white woman and a black man (both smiling), I liked the idea. He’s known for being an inclusionst and he’s publishing lots of great educational posts about subjects connected to minorities and opressed groups of people so I think it can’t be seen as ’opportunism’ but ’hey, it’s not just about white persons but it’s about everyone’. (I hope my terrible English is easy to understand)

Hey! Your* English is fine, more than fine really! It’s great :D!

Pakistani and Muslim here! Not raised in Pakistan, though. 

Edited by Storm_leopardcat
Punctuation and grammar

• 1 year later...