Hello friends

Lynx

Hello, I'm Lynx, and I found this place from Reddit. I'm an art & design student who'll soon be off studying visual communication, and my orientation is "open minded but overwhelmingly disinterested". Not being repulsed by romance or sex or anything kinda stunted my discovery of aromanticism somewhat and I'm still calling myself greyaro because a. I don't like absolutes and b. I squish concerningly hard and I have no idea where the line between platonic and romantic is supposed to be. I'll figure that out later.

I like obscure animals, witchcraft, languages, old video games, woodland aesthetics, unhealthy food and bad pop music. 

Welcome to Arocalypse! I'm also confused about the difference between platonic and romantic, haha.

This is also the best place to cultivate your unhealthy food habits. Here's some ice cream :P:icecream:

Thanks everyone! Is ice cream the aro equiv of cake? I am a much bigger fan of ice cream, I approve, give me cookie dough Ben & Jerrys any time.

aiphen, it's been a while since I played an N64, but that thing was great for Pokemon Stadium parties. I was always more of a Playstation fan when it came to the standard consoles though.

9 hours ago, Lynx said:

Thanks everyone! Is ice cream the aro equiv of cake? I am a much bigger fan of ice cream, I approve, give me cookie dough Ben & Jerrys any time.

aiphen, it's been a while since I played an N64, but that thing was great for Pokemon Stadium parties. I was always more of a Playstation fan when it came to the standard consoles though.

Yeah, I guess you could say it's pretty much the equiv to the cake on AVEN.

Everyone I talk to about N46 talks about Pokemon. I've never played that sadly. PS is great, but I always had Nintendo consoles, but I'm obsessed with Super Mario games, so that's no surprise xD 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived