Art Thread

Carson:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody, it's my first post here. I love what y'all drew 💚 I recently did a drawing (it's still a work in progress) in wich there's an aro flag so I might post it later on 

• Like 2

On 7/4/2023 at 6:31 PM, Lajwaro-allo said:

Hi everybody, it's my first post here. I love what y'all drew 💚 I recently did a drawing (it's still a work in progress) in wich there's an aro flag so I might post it later on 

Can I see? 🐶

On 7/12/2023 at 12:44 AM, Harvest-Unity said:

Is it a flag for a country you made up?

Yes it is

On 7/12/2023 at 1:17 PM, DeltaAro said:

Hey Latin...!

Death this the corner stone of our nation?

OK, I'd rather not visit this country.

It’s actually Death is the building block of our nation but idk maybe Google translate lied 🤷🏼

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Green Bean said:

First time posting art here, I did some quick summer vibe doodles and weird bugs!!! I wanna do some aro themed stuff soon tho, hopefully I can find time to do that.

That would be great!!

There's also a gallery of aro art (many of it high-res or vector, which you can't post here) 👉 HERE.

There are no restrictions to get included, except it should be aro-themed and not be overly NSFW.

16 hours ago, Green Bean said:

First time posting art here, I did some quick summer vibe doodles and weird bugs!!! I wanna do some aro themed stuff soon tho, hopefully I can find time to do that.

summer_vibe.jpg.77f65f2a21adfa3b62ffcd9b19f9e355.jpg

weridbugs.jpg.a83330919815e924ba89148a6603dd09.jpg

Oh wow I love your bugs! Especially the top right one that is just sitting there :)

Your use of colour in the drawing is spot on too, really gives me the feeling of a relaxed summer day

• 1 month later...

hbLAVm3.jpg

Aro Vaporwave Vibes

Painted in Krita!

This took me a long time. 🙈 I hope you like it and look at it in its glorious full resolution of 6.4 x 7.3 K pixels !! 🤩 It is packed with aro and ace references.

Also, here the "Artemis with racoon" standalone detail:

fq0o6ah.jpg

This is totally anachronistic, since racoons are from the new world, but they are an ace pride animal, so who cares.

And another stereotypical ice-cream eating aromantic aardvark:

J555CEu.png

I'm getting better, but not as much as I hope to.

Criticism and suggestions welcome!!

Edited by DeltaAro
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 10:25 AM, DeltaAro said:

YOpqw2c.jpeg

Aro Vaporwave Vibes

Painted in Krita!

This took me a long time. 🙈 I hope you like it and look at it in its glorious full resolution of 6.4 x 7.3 K pixels !! 🤩 It is packed with aro and ace references.

Also, here the "Artemis with racoon" standalone detail:

PLz3FGN.png

This is totally anachronistic, since racoons are from the new world, but they are an ace pride animal, so who cares.

And another stereotypical ice-cream eating aromantic aardvark:

J555CEu.png

I'm getting better, but not as much as I hope to.

Criticism and suggestions welcome!!

Wow it’s huge 😳 It kind of looks like a still from a video game, I love the colours and composition! Also so many references :)

It you want a suggestion, all I can say is have another look at your Artemis statue: Something is off about the way she is holding that bow. I think you may have given her two left hands? Unless that is a reference to something I missed 😅

But big props for all your hard work, it looks really good!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nix said:

Wow it’s huge 😳 It kind of looks like a still from a video game, I love the colours and composition! Also so many references :)

Thanks!!

5 hours ago, Nix said:

It you want a suggestion, all I can say is have another look at your Artemis statue: Something is off about the way she is holding that bow. I think you may have given her two left hands? Unless that is a reference to something I missed 😅

Aros have two left hands? Can't be!

No, it was a mistake... how embarrassing.😅 I quick-fixed it, thanks for pointing it out!

I guess because the sculpture lacks contrast, it slipped through.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was inspired by a post in the Aromantic Flag Redesigns I've come up with + Poll thread, and took the opportunity to practice hands.

aro_furry_flag.png.2b5410f9247a3238a1d0cf08f6fb3ee4.png

Now, you might say: "But wait, isn't this a left-handed handshake?"

Yes indeed, because the white ring is worn on the left middle finger. You wouldn't see it otherwise.

So let's say we do the Scout handshake.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DeltaAro said:

I was inspired by a post in the Aromantic Flag Redesigns I've come up with + Poll thread, and took the opportunity to practice hands.

aro_furry_flag.png.2b5410f9247a3238a1d0cf08f6fb3ee4.png

Now, you might say: "But wait, isn't this a left-handed handshake?"

Yes indeed, because the white ring is worn on the left middle finger. You wouldn't see it otherwise.

So let's say we do the Scout handshake.

Nice! Did you use the colors from the furry flag design by Fursona Pins at the bottom??

5 hours ago, Collie said:

Nice! Did you use the colors from the furry flag design by Fursona Pins at the bottom??

Yes, yes, that was the one that appeared most in image search for "furry flag".

I think, I should've drawn the furry hand more like a paw, seriously. It looks like from cookie monster.

But I'm neither a furry nor an expert on the aesthetics. Though, users on deviantart assume I am, because of my anthropomorphic aardvarks 😃.