What is sold at an inconvenience store?

Zema

• 4 months later...

At the inconvenience store, they don't actually sell anything you need. But they do have a rotting old rope you can buy for £15.99! Cash only, and you either get no change, or fraudulent pennies instead of legitimate change.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, A User said:

flags of countries that dont exist anymore

I would be really interested in that, looking at the wiki for flags of extinct states there's a few which look absolutely bangin

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_extinct_states

Soviet republic of Naissar has pirate communism and a level of artistic skill barely above mine, its terrible but also kind of brilliant. Republic of Formosa has a cat, which makes it perfect in all ways.

on the other hand every george cross is a flag of a country that doesn't exist any more, so honestly your shop would do pretty well with that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, roboticanary said:

I would be really interested in that, looking at the wiki for flags of extinct states there's a few which look absolutely bangin

Soviet republic of Naissar has pirate communism and a level of artistic skill barely above mine, its terrible but also kind of brilliant. Republic of Formosa has a cat, which makes it perfect in all ways.

on the other hand every george cross is a flag of a country that doesn't exist any more, so honestly your shop would do pretty well with that.

LOL, now I learned about the formerly existing State of Deseret. Founded by Mormon settlers and named after the word for "honeybee" in the Book of Mormon - from which the state of Utah developed.

So the flag of Utah becomes kind of funny since it still shows a beehive.

250px-Flag_of_Utah.svg.png

I guess that was a concession to the Mormons.

But then above stands "INDUSTRY".

Probably so the non-Mormon inhabitants don't get nervous: "The beehive has nothing to do with Mormons, nothing at all. It's purely secular! We all know that Utahns are the most industrious Americans, don't we!? So don't ask such silly questions and get back to work!"

Edited by DeltaAro
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, roboticanary said:

i like this one

Flag of w:Republic of Zamboanga (independent 1899-1903)

if u put together all the signs it looks like scissors  but im loving the 2 sword action

17 hours ago, sevan said:

thats lowkey kind of eerie ngl

ikr?

• Like 2

An nearly-accurate human anatomy diagram held behind a glass case. When you ask to purchase it the worker will tell you that it must be shipped to your home like a replica knife at a tourist shop. There's a terrible shipping fee and it takes several years to get there with zero updates on it's status. When if finally arrives, it is just a poorly lit picture of the diagram. Part of the fine print you signed when consenting to ship it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...