Hey!

Saf

Hi everyone,, im Saf. I just joined the community and i geuss i just wanted to say hi! She/her pronouns, im homosexual aromantic, and id love to make friends and talk to peeps! So yeah i geuss

16 hours ago, Saf said:

Hi everyone,, im Saf. I just joined the community and i geuss i just wanted to say hi! She/her pronouns, im homosexual aromantic, and id love to make friends and talk to peeps! So yeah i geuss

Hello!! Welcome :D <3
My name's Sam and that's my face
<--------
Tell us some more about yourself!

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2017 at 2:34 AM, SamwiseLovesLife said:

Hello!! Welcome :D <3
My name's Sam and that's my face
<--------
Tell us some more about yourself!

Hi! Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I kinda forgot about this place for a while. Ima try to be on more now! 

Nowowow ill actually do the thing u said.

i play the sims, a lottt. I also draw sometimes. I probably have anxiety. 

Im in high school and while i live in a v accepting place, everyone at my school is so heckin straight!!  I was previously addicted to the allosexual aromantic tag on tumblr, but i've gotten to the bottom of it and i dont know what to do with myself. So yeah... theres a list of things about me?

On 26/09/2017 at 2:45 PM, Saf said:

m in high school and while i live in a v accepting place, everyone at my school is so heckin straight!!  I was previously addicted to the allosexual aromantic tag on tumblr, but i've gotten to the bottom of it and i dont know what to do with myself. So yeah... theres a list of things about me?

Tell me about it :')

Awesome :D Sims is amazing. I used to keep a fam with a secret basement where their grandaddy (a vampire) would throw wild parties and eat everyone

On 26/09/2017 at 11:15 PM, Saf said:

i play the sims, a lottt. I also draw sometimes.

Welcome! :aroicecream:

I may have a week of working away from home and I thought what can I do as entertainment ~ so I packed my sims 3! 

Art is good too. I am sort of trying to drag the artists here into the light. I should make a sharing topic or something. Well I hope you find some interesting things in the forums!

On 9/29/2017 at 2:52 AM, SamwiseLovesLife said:

Tell me about it :')

Awesome :D Sims is amazing. I used to keep a fam with a secret basement where their grandaddy (a vampire) would throw wild parties and eat everyone

Ong thats crazy!! I always try to make my sims as miserable as possible (i like to say its for the challange) and so like ill make them poor af then make them immediately have kids plus the worst lot traits and they end up so poor and i love it honestly

1 hour ago, Saf said:

Ong thats crazy!! I always try to make my sims as miserable as possible (i like to say its for the challange) and so like ill make them poor af then make them immediately have kids plus the worst lot traits and they end up so poor and i love it honestly

Wow that's dark. I like it.

18 minutes ago, SamwiseLovesLife said:

This is what lack of romanticism and too much time does to a person..

Obvi, what do you expect! It's not like we're human!

12 hours ago, James said:

Wow that's dark. I like it.

Thank you

On 10/4/2017 at 1:43 AM, Saf said:

I had very few families where the parents (or parents to be) didn't have affairs. I don't condone cheating in real life but I like seeing how much I can get away with in the Sims xD though I could never understand why their partner found out when they were at work - usually the other side of the map! Maybe they have those really nosy neighbours who love to shit stir? I can imagine a neighbour Sim phoning my cheat-Sim's spouse at work telling them the juicy gossip :rofl:

I had a family of cute vampires, too. Ville Valo was the dad and "Bella Swain" was the mum, who Ville turned before she had kids. One of the daughters was terrified of ghosts and Bonehilda (skeleton maid) - the stupid thing was, Bonehilda was practically her third parent 9_9

Oh, and a horse got teleported into my house by accident once. No idea how, but I had to delete a wall to get him out.

1 hour ago, Untamed Heart said:

horse got teleported into my house by accident once. No idea how, but I had to delete a wall to get him out.

I found that if there is no fence horses can come through house walls when they are doing 'gallop around'. I've had ghosts get trapped in fountains too. Sims fails are some of the funniest things!

23 hours ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

@Saf are you on Sims 3 or 4? on 3 if you are a witch from the Supernatural expansion you can make your witch make everyone else wet themselves all the time. Oh the fun. I think Sims 4 needs something like this!

Sims 4, I tried to do sims 3 but when I downloaded cc it killed my sims 4 and I couldn't handle sims 3 without cc.

1 hour ago, Untamed Heart said:

I had very few families where the parents (or parents to be) didn't have affairs. I don't condone cheating in real life but I like seeing how much I can get away with in the Sims xD though I could never understand why their partner found out when they were at work - usually the other side of the map! Maybe they have those really nosy neighbours who love to shit stir? I can imagine a neighbour Sim phoning my cheat-Sim's spouse at work telling them the juicy gossip :rofl:

I had a family of cute vampires, too. Ville Valo was the dad and "Bella Swain" was the mum, who Ville turned before she had kids. One of the daughters was terrified of ghosts and Bonehilda (skeleton maid) - the stupid thing was, Bonehilda was practically her third parent 9_9

Oh, and a horse got teleported into my house by accident once. No idea how, but I had to delete a wall to get him out.

Wowie that was a rollercoaster

Archived