literally just memes about wholesome platonic love

[[Super hoping this post is in the right place. Also, if a topic like this already exists let me know and I'll just head over there instead.]]

As an aromantic, when I scroll through media sites like Buzzfeed, Tumblr, Facebook, etc. I see a lot of the articles, quizzes, memes, and things are about romantic love. There are plenty of things like, 'a quiz for couples,' 'you know you're in love when. . .' etc etc. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Obivously these things don't interest me, so I get really excited when I come across things about platonic love/relationships! I've very very rarely seen things that are specifically for aromantics or even use the word "aromantic." But, I'll take what I can get.

I found this post today [https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasminnahar/tumblr-posts-to-send-to-your-best-fri?bfsource=bbf_enuk&utm_term=.jrxmJppxZN#.iivZJwwgR1] that I actually related to and wanted to share with you all. It inspired me to make this thread where anyone can share silly things like memes, tweets, tumblr posts, articles, or whatever that is specifically for aromantics or about platonic love/feelings.

• Like 10

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, roboticanary said:

I suppose this counts. A beautiful love story

This is beautiful. My cat used to do this too but he has thankfully become a bit more chill about it after a couple of years of use 😅

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...