So pumped for this space

Nylese

Hi everyone, I'm Nylese. Came here from reddit where I have the same username. I'm 23, half South half Southeast Asian, female, aro ace, and I go back and forth between where I live now and New Orleans where I'll be moving very soon to be with my queerplatonic life partner and her two babies! I've never really met another aromantic or asexual person. The more I think about it, the more I keep realizing that a ton about me even outside the romance/sex department ties back to being aromantic, and it's been hard having no one to feel that with so I'm pretty excited to possibly make friends here.  

Interests: Naruto, NBA basketball, Star Trek (TNG and Voyager), Grey's Anatomy, DC Comics, anti-capitalism, anti-racism, feminism, hip hop and rnb

7 minutes ago, DeMorgan said:

What exactly is "rnb"? 

rnb, r&b, rhythm and blues. Now that I'm thinking about it I've definitely never had to describe the sound to anyone before. The wikipedia article is pretty solid though.

2 minutes ago, Nylese said:

rnb, r&b, rhythm and blues. Now that I'm thinking about it I've definitely never had to describe the sound to anyone before. The wikipedia article is pretty solid though.

Thanks; I'll look into it! What's your favorite song in the genre?

3 hours ago, Nylese said:

Hi everyone, I'm Nylese. Came here from reddit where I have the same username. I'm 23, half South half Southeast Asian, female, aro ace, and I go back and forth between where I live now and New Orleans where I'll be moving very soon to be with my queerplatonic life partner and her two babies! I've never really met another aromantic or asexual person. The more I think about it, the more I keep realizing that a ton about me even outside the romance/sex department ties back to being aromantic, and it's been hard having no one to feel that with so I'm pretty excited to possibly make friends here.  

Interests: Naruto, NBA basketball, Star Trek (TNG and Voyager), Grey's Anatomy, DC Comics, anti-capitalism, anti-racism, feminism, hip hop and rnb

Welcome to Arocalypse! Moving in with your QPP sounds exciting! I'm sure that you'll be able to find a lot of people here with similar situations to you that you can relate or talk to. Have some ice cream: :icecream:

On 4/5/2016 at 3:46 AM, RedNeko said:

I also like Naruto (although it's been a while)! Who's your favourite character (if you have one)?

I've been obsessed with Shikamaru and Temari for over ten years now lol. After them then it's Itachi and Sasuke for sure. 

1 minute ago, Nylese said:

I've been obsessed with Shikamaru and Temari for over ten years now lol. After them then it's Itachi and Sasuke for sure. 

Ah yeah, all those guys are awesome. I think Shikamaru and Itachi were my favourite characters (again, it's been a while so maybe I'm forgeting to consider someone). I also really like Gaara, I think because I thought his fighting abilities were the most epic.

Archived