Hello everyone!

MondoBilby

Hi everyone! I’m Slinky, and I’m aromantic and bisexual.

I found this forum site while researching about my identity, and decided to make an account so I could chat with peeps who I relate to! 

I found out I was aromantic maybe 3-4 years ago, and let me tell you that moment when I found out was mind-blowing! Everything I read about being aro, I was just like “that describes me so well” and it all finally clicked.

I’ll just be dwelling in the threads, replying every now and then, so yeah! See you around the forum 👍

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Nix said:

Welcome! Also, I love your profile picture :D

Thanks! I actually made the little cardboard BMO in my profile picture :) Here’s more pictures of it if you’re curious (I made it so you can change his face around)IMG_1166.jpeg.9a97d866361c4d9237faf03cfd56cf97.jpegIMG_1167.jpeg.616ed4e6af22de0f5acc907f4d6349a1.jpegIMG_1168.jpeg.445cb05219f4f7bacd59930bbd102038.jpeg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MondoBilby said:

Thanks! I actually made the little cardboard BMO in my profile picture :) Here’s more pictures of it if you’re curious (I made it so you can change his face around)IMG_1166.jpeg.9a97d866361c4d9237faf03cfd56cf97.jpegIMG_1167.jpeg.616ed4e6af22de0f5acc907f4d6349a1.jpegIMG_1168.jpeg.445cb05219f4f7bacd59930bbd102038.jpeg

Whaaaaat that is really awesome :D

I own a BMO toy that has a rotating face, but as an art teacher I love that you made this one yourself 👌🏻 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Keith said:

Hello and welcome on the forum!! I also love your profile picture. I think it might have made me want to rewatch "Adventure Time" even more now. :DD

You should definitely rewatch it! I’ve been rewatching it with my family and it’s been awesome so far! Also very nostalgic since it was one of my favourite shows when I was little :)

• Like 1