Saying hello

karnzter

Hello there.

I've been seeing posts about this site on AVEN for a few months and decided to sign up. I identify myself as a complex hetero gray-romantic with a flux of six identities (which is, I know, pretty odd and/or too much) with a predominant repulsed side. I've initially came out as a demiromantic demisexual with most of the people I've come out to resulted mostly in-between confused, unsupportive, upset and/or neutral with only one accepting and happy; but after discovering more about both the aromantic and asexual spectrum, I so far identify as six identities/flux on both romantic and sexual.

I know it may be too much and possibly impossible; but hopefully my identities won't cause a keruffle, conflict, issue and/or confusion to fellow Arocalypse members. Just wanted to know more about the aro spectrum and be in a community where my identities are accepted outside of my personal life.

14 hours ago, SoulWolf said:

Welcome! You really do sound quite complex. I don't even understand myself well enough to come up with that many descriptive labels... haha. :icecream:

I know. But since I've been more of all 6, especially the apothi side since its the more dominant one, I just considered it as complex. And thanks for the welcome and ice cream :D

9 hours ago, Louis Hypo said:

Welcome. It's so good every time a new member joins.

:icecream:

Thanks for the welcome and ice cream, fellow member!

12 hours ago, Zae said:

Welcome karnzter~

I hope you can learn a lot here and have fun~

...and ice cream of course :icecream:~

Thank you, too, for the welcome and ice cream, Zae. Glad to be here *receives ice cream*

Welcome to Arocalypse!:arocapapo: That is indeed a lot of words that you identify with, if I wouldn't find one word that exactly fits me, I'd probably not use any labels at all because I really hate that if I came out, I'd have to explain asexuality and aromanticism constantly to everyone, how would I be able to deal with having to explain something as complex as your identity? :eyebrow: But if you are happily identifying that way, I don't see anything wrong with that, so now have some ice cream :icecream::icecream::icecream:

4 hours ago, aihpen said:

But if you are happily identifying that way, I don't see anything wrong with that

Thanks for the ice cream and welcome, aihpen. Yup, it's a lot. So I had to shorten it to complex gray to compact the term. And thank you for the ice cream as well :D :icecream:

Thanks for the welcome and support, @Quinoa.

As much as I, in some way, regretted doing that; I thought it would've helped realize to everyone I came out to on why I was never interested in relationships in the first place. For now, I'm keeping it all a secret until I'm in a more mentally, psychologically, spiritually and reference-gathered-prepared state to formally come out to both those I've initially came out to and to those I haven't.

Archived