Hello, seeing you all here make my day better.

Green Bean

Heya. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm Ruth. Nonbinary They/them. Turning 24 soon and I think I'm somewhere in the aro spectrum.

I came across this forum a long time ago when I started suspecting, but only decided to make an account now becuase I've been having a lot of thoughts about being aro lately and frankly, still mildly confused by all this.Haven't meet too many like us irl so it's nice seeing so many of you here. Reading posts here help eases the loneliness a little. So thanks for being here!

And what else...oh right, I supose it's worth mentioning I draw! A lot! Been trying to make a living out of that in fact. A little rough under this economy but still I try. Might share some of my work here in the future, if that's allowed.

That'd be all from me for now. Take care, and don't forget to stay hydrated and take you meds (if you need them).

Edited by Green Bean
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Nice to meet you. Always good to see other mid-20s aros.

Hi! Nice to meet you too! And I haven't been paying attention but are there not a lot of mid 20s here?

9 hours ago, Isa1116 said:

Hii, I'm Isa I use they/it but idc much and I hope you have a really good time here! :)))

Also, I think there is an art thread here somewhere 🤔 :)

Hello Isa! I think I will have a good time here, everyone seems very nice and chill here.

5 hours ago, roboticanary said:

Hi

Sharing your drawings would be lovely. In fact we have a really nice art thread where a lot of people have shared things before.

Hi thanks for linking the art thread! I just checked it out and it looks lovely there, will defitnely share some stuff there soon.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Green Bean said:

Hi! Nice to meet you too! And I haven't been paying attention but are there not a lot of mid 20s here?

There's some, but lately it seems to be mostly teenagers, at least as far as newcomers and particularly active posters go.

On 8/17/2023 at 12:07 PM, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

There's some, but lately it seems to be mostly teenagers, at least as far as newcomers and particularly active posters go.

ah, I see! I suppose life gets busy when you're in your mid-twenties 😅

7 hours ago, DeltaAro said:

Hi, that would be great. 👏

Ay will do!

3 hours ago, alto said:

Hi Ruth!  I'm Alex!  I take meds!  :D 

Hi Alex!! Me too ; D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

Why is it that the first thing you had to state was that you take medication, Also I hate my name, its way to common to the point I've considered changing my name.

Oh I think she’s just replaying to my last line in the post about not forgetting to take meds. Also, sorry to hear that, I hope you can find a nice suitable new name for yourself.