Over examine something meaningless

SwiftySpeedy

So to start, one person posts something, I'd recommend a simple image then the person below over analyzes it.

Person A: image.png.f7ea7d1745857411d40e13e6291b303d.png

Person B: This bin represents how the modern life has put people to shambles as the bin in the image is something people in poverty can only dream of blah-blah-blah jhwefvwjhagvf

So I'll start _86.jpg.8a4e209bdde77515e596ee1b88422324.jpg

Edited by SwiftySpeedy

I'm not sure what that is but the shape make me feel like we always have to design every detail of something. It has so many curves when a simple cube like thing could probably work. And white is a symbol for our obsession of cleanliness.

Z.jpg

26 minutes ago, Holmbo said:

I'm not sure what that is but the shape make me feel like we always have to design every detail of something. It has so many curves when a simple cube like thing could probably work. And white is a symbol for our obsession of cleanliness.

Z.jpg

It’s also just a better color for keeping the house from overheating and saving on electricity. White walls and roofs in hot areas actually help the environment in several ways.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 3:13 PM, SwiftySpeedy said:

the original comment was for the dehumidifier. lol also.

71WWCrCVjjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This picture represents how cold and cruel the love is, but still organized and in the same specific shape. But every time you try and make love (ice cubes) it doesn't look quite like the picture at all, its deformed, its a different color, and its melting. Even though we are all using the same mold to make our love (ice) it doesn't quite work.

New picture: 

international-symbols-labels-explosive-hazard-l3975-lg.jpg

16 minutes ago, Rackson said:

New picture: 

international-symbols-labels-explosive-hazard-l3975-lg.jpg

This picture represents the earth shattering moment of when you realize you're queer. All of the pieces are in place, the puzzle has been formed, and yet you feel the rug ripped from under you, your mind collapses into fragmented thoughts of "how?'' when you take a good hard look at what should've been "obvious."

Edited by The Newest Fabled Creature
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2023 at 2:44 PM, SwiftySpeedy said:

image.jpeg.3e3376e6e44290107a0d1c955b0944dc.jpeg

This represents Sonic’s desire to eliminate all children over the news to show how he feels about crying children and the worlds fast growing population, he has chosen children as his target as they are new to this world and by eliminating the new gender, older generations, when they die off, will not have any offspring to continue humanity thus causing the end of humans and ushering in a new, more environmentally friendly era.

New Image:image.jpeg.07fe9a42e485405bbd336ac5b460ef7d.jpeg

6 hours ago, TheApothiAroace said:

This represents Sonic’s desire to eliminate all children over the news to show how he feels about crying children and the worlds fast growing population, he has chosen children as his target as they are new to this world and by eliminating the new gender, older generations, when they die off, will not have any offspring to continue humanity thus causing the end of humans and ushering in a new, more environmentally friendly era.

New Image:image.jpeg.07fe9a42e485405bbd336ac5b460ef7d.jpeg

This represents Grus distaste for the subject in question, His Un statured pose and bored look shows his lack of interest in what is going on in the moment thus resulting in him calling the subject or event or other thing in question, "yeat".

New Image:image.jpeg.2cfed60556fcf6d48f233484b146d059.jpeg

Edited by SwiftySpeedy