HAPPY AROMANTIC VISIBILITY DAY!!!!

Us aros finally have a day all to ourselves! :D

Edit: So it has been brought to my attention that an aromantic awareness week already exists (in February) so I would just like to specify that this is the day, not a week. Hope that clears everything up!

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 10.22.42 AM.png

Edited by cerimonials
  • Like 1

So here’s a funny story today! So somehow in my English class today Pride month came up and someone at the table said they enjoyed the month and I said that I kinda enjoyed it sad well. They sorta started pestering the other guy about it asking if he was bi or gay and then it moved to me. I kid you not, the first guess about me was that I’m asexual. XD

I sorta tried to shut the topic down but I did say that I am, though I left aromantic out because that conversation was already making my face turn red from being put in the hot seat. I mean at least they’re accepting of people? 🤷‍♂️

Maybe they made a day for us in June because not a lot of people really pay attention to Aromantic Awareness Week that occurs in Feb, or even know it exists, unless they're typically aro/aro-spec themselves.