what is the cringiest thing you think you have ever done?

Guest Anonymous

Question

18 answers to this question

I used to walk to the bus stop coming up with stupid rhymes. I’m not gonna write it down but it still mentally hurts me to this day that I can remember that when I was 8 but I can’t remember the name of someone I’ve known for over a year in my Gym class. XD

13 minutes ago, The Aro Mando Echo said:

I was the "wolf girl" in middle school... *sigh*

I was always the loud kid that wouldn’t shut up about anything coming to mind. To this day I still “kind of” am.

12 minutes ago, queer_kaleidoscope said:

I had a nightcore phase in middle school.... luckily it only lasted a few months lmao-

Excuse me? Nightcore goes hard as fuck. I'm 25 and I love nightcore. Kill your inner music snob and listen to things that go fast.

39 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Excuse me? Nightcore goes hard as fuck. I'm 25 and I love nightcore. Kill your inner music snob and listen to things that go fast.

Agreed, it’s still kinda there for me. There’s still a part of me that’s a music snob and I want to obliterate it.

Brought a knife to school and tried to threaten people with it in a frankly transparent cry for attention (middle school was NOT a good look for me)

fantasize abt mlm relationships [completely clueless that im transmasc at the time] and getting to know abt the concept of top and bottom while doing so [which led me into needlessly sexualizing my scenarios]. i was just a preteen back then so maybe its my hormones but jeez; i dont even want to look back at my old qq acc bc its filled with that shit. im not even gay; just anattractional

11 hours ago, Noble-Harvest-Spear said:

loudkids rise up 💪

I was for a whole but not that much anymore, if I’m more awake I talk incessantly with like 1-2 people, if I’m tired I’m distracted and can’t get away from my phone because it’s the only thing stimulating my mind. XD

I know there's plenty of shit I did as a kid that is cringe worthy, but most of my "cringeist" memories are just the ways I stimmed as a child (I would play with random-ass objects than my toys and run around, sometimes I did this outside). Which, it's kind of sad, because how I stimmed in of itself isn't even cringey but over time that's how my brain categorized those memories 😅

• Sad 1