Howdy!

Hello lovely people! 

I have to confess, it took me a bit to work up to courage to make an account here, so I've been watching from afar. I'm a senior in high school, and up until a year ago I was very determined I was straight because of one singular crush (squish? smush? I wish I'd taken notes) in 7th grade. It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that allo people feel attraction more frequently than once every five years....

At the moment I'm identifying as gray aroace, because I think I feel some sort of attraction once in a blue moon, but it's infrequent enough that I have no idea what it is and weak enough that I don't really care. 

Anyway, I decided to finally make an account because I need somebody to discuss this suspicious painting with:

IMG_1157.jpg.c3f202910064caffdefe2df90bc7de7c.jpg

This painting hangs above my favorite chair in the living room. It was purchased by my mother, who, as far as I know, does not know I'm aro. I have a lot of theories. 

• Like 6

On 2/17/2023 at 3:37 AM, Ravensplat said:

This is why I love the sunset flag because we can get regular pictures as hidden flags everywhere. However this could also be a little hint from your mother that she noticed it. Whatever it is it looks great!

She kind of seems like the "you haven't met the right person" type, but I suppose anything's possible!