Sex positive aro aces, who do you have sex with?

Holmbo

I've been thinking lately that maybe I should try out some sexual interaction again. I've always been sex favorable but when I've done sexual activities in the past they've always bored me. However I've been learning more about my body since then so it made me think I could enjoy it more. Last night I had a sex dream which is very unusual for me and it made me curious. 

But I'm not sure how to go about experimenting. I don't want a romantic relationship but I also don't feel sure enough to just go on tinder and tell a stranger I want to have sex. I also feel uncomfortable bringing up the idea with any of my friends because I don't want to complicate any friendships.

So I'm asking you fellow aro ace what's your experience? Allo aces experience might also be helpful.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I wonder if any sex positive allo aces / aro aces will ever respond. Might just blab a little here to give this a boost. Maybe someone will take notice who knows.

Edited by Ikarus

(I'm not going to respond as I'm not the demographic but I'm going to point out the correct term on this context is sex-favorable, not sex-positive)

Usually I've seen aces say they chose their partner based on skills, though I don't really know how they know their skills before trying. I suppose it also helps if they get along with the person.

Sex-positive, somewhat sex-favorable, oriented aro ace here. I don't have sex with anyone. I don't have any interest in sex right now, and haven't really ever had interest in it. I'm more so currently looking for companionship and maybe something sensual, but not sexual.

I'm aroace and don't have sex. I did go through a period where I considered it. I felt it might be...healing to helping process some things. I even created a profile on Feeld to see what sort of options there would be in my area. Most people on it were looking for a romantic partner, where I would have just wanted noncommitted sex. I guess there was a good chance I would have run across that on any dating app (according to what I hear from allos), but I was looking to explore some pretty specific scenarios that I thought I had a better chance of finding safe and understanding people on Feeld. I wouldn't want to have sex with a friend or anyone I really know. I wouldn't want to develop a close relationship with them either.

I also considered looking into local munches (BDSM social gathering) and the like to see who I met there, but my sister has gone to them in the past when she was single, and while I don't think her gf is into that scene (the social gathering aspect of it anyway), I was afraid that I might end up running into my sister there, which... NO PLS.

I consider myself sex favorable in a sense as a lithsexual ace, but I don't actually wish to have the sex. I do have sexual dreams occasionally, have one right now that's a recurring one where I keep having lesbian sex.

• 1 month later...

I'm single now. But sometimes I want to relieve the tension. In such situations I go to an erotic massage. Massage for adults is an incredibly enjoyable experience. And if you live every day under stress, lack sex and want to experience strong and vivid sensations, this kind of exotic massage near me is definitely worth trying. Secret Desire employs the best girls who know how to give unreal pleasure.

Edited by Alexxx