it was about time i joined one of these

ChimaeraNinde

Hi there! I'm Chimaera, or Ninde, or ChimaeraNinde (i won't mind which one you use, and will respond to all three!). I'm 22, I identify as female (she/her) and I'm neurodivergent. I usually talk about myself as just "aro" or "aromantic", but in case it helps i identify the most with the experiences of quoiromantics, idemromantics and noviromantics.

I have so many interests I don't think I can fit them in a short post without it reading like the most boring shopping list, so i'll try to summarise without making it tedious! I love most forms of art, specially when combined with creating or experiencing stories (acting, playing videogames, writing, reading, painting...). Most sagas with either interesting lore or interesting characters are a big yes from me, and I could probably talk about them for hours. I love crocheting, martial arts, concerts and interior design! I'm an insanely eclectic person and I love forming new connections with new, exciting materials!

I'd love for this to be a way to meet more aromantic people with whom to share my experiences, and I can't wait to read all about yours! 

Thanks so much for reading through this if you did 😊 

PD: I'm Spanish! So any Spanish people reading this please interact! I'd love to get to know you!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

hi! omg you write too?! What do you like to write?

I do! I've been writing since I was 9, it's really fun -and embarrasing- to read the stuff I used to write. I mostly write either low or high fantasy, what about you? 😄

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ChimaeraNinde said:

I do! I've been writing since I was 9, it's really fun -and embarrasing- to read the stuff I used to write. I mostly write either low or high fantasy, what about you? 😄

Yes, I know! Old writing is always a trip down memory lane. And embarrassment lane. I write a lot of random stuff. A fair bit of fanfiction to sharpen my skills and then some of my own stuff. Currently crafting a LGBTQIA+ novel, so yippee!

Hi! So nice to meet you!!! I also like martial arts. I used to practice taekwondo (planning on picking it back up soon)! And I also like reading, writting and drawing, even though I don't do them as much as I'd like lol

On 11/13/2022 at 7:27 PM, ChimaeraNinde said:

PD: I'm Spanish! So any Spanish people reading this please interact! I'd love to get to know you!

I'm not spanish, but I'm hispanic. So if you ever want to talk in spanish with someone hmu!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Whirl said:

I also like martial arts. I used to practice taekwondo (planning on picking it back up soon)!

That's so cool! I also practiced taekwondo for a couple of years when I was a teenager and i absolutely loved it. More recently I've practiced Ninjutsu and it has become my absolute favourite, it has everything I love about martial arts and more. I wish I had the time and the money to pick it back up soon, I know I will in the future.

9 hours ago, Whirl said:

I'm not spanish, but I'm hispanic. So if you ever want to talk in spanish with someone hmu!

Siempre hace ilusión encontrar hispanxs online 😊

13 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

Currently crafting a LGBTQIA+ novel, so yippee!

I'd love to hear more about it! Feel free to message me if you're in the mood to share.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ChimaeraNinde said:

Soy de Madrid 😊 de qué parte eres tú?

yo también!!! :O conoces si hay en Madrid algún grupo de aros o algo así? me gustaría mucho conocer gente aro en la vida real🥺