I think i figured it out!

Guest Phoebe

Guest Phoebe

For about a year now i have been debating whether i am aroace, but tonight everything just kinda snapped into place ig. I always thought i developed crushes on legolas or draco malfoy, but im thinking that that was more aesthetic attraction overall. Every time there were new people and classes in my school, i scouted out for a potential love interest, found one who looking back on i never interacted with or truly cared about and forgot about over time. I LOVE romantic comedies but ive realised that it wasnt the characters not being attractive that confused my perception of it, but me just not being attracted to them. Gotta thank Alice Oseman's Loveless which really brought this to light for me. Sorry for ranting just kinda excited. So yeah im pretty sure thats me. Knew there was a reason i always felt a bit lost talking about romance in lessons or with friends.

15 hours ago, Guest Phoebe said:

For about a year now i have been debating whether i am aroace, but tonight everything just kinda snapped into place ig. I always thought i developed crushes on legolas or draco malfoy, but im thinking that that was more aesthetic attraction overall. Every time there were new people and classes in my school, i scouted out for a potential love interest, found one who looking back on i never interacted with or truly cared about and forgot about over time. I LOVE romantic comedies but ive realised that it wasnt the characters not being attractive that confused my perception of it, but me just not being attracted to them. Gotta thank Alice Oseman's Loveless which really brought this to light for me. Sorry for ranting just kinda excited. So yeah im pretty sure thats me. Knew there was a reason i always felt a bit lost talking about romance in lessons or with friends.

Hiiiii!! That was me just testing the waters, now im obsessed with this site and will be staying here for quite a while i think!

• Like 6