paste whatever you have copied right now

queer_kaleidoscope

In 1999,[6] digital cinema projectors were being tried out in some movie theatres. These early projectors played the movie stored on a computer, and sent to the projector electronically. Due to their relatively low resolution (usually only 2K) compared to later digital cinema systems, the images at the time had visible pixels. By 2006, the advent of much higher 4K resolution digital projection reduced pixel visibility. The systems became more compact over time. By 2009, movie theatres started replacing film projectors with digital projectors. In 2013, it was estimated that 92% of movie theatres in the United States had converted to digital, with 8% still playing film. In 2014, numerous popular filmmakers—including Quentin Tarantino and Christopher Nolan—lobbied large studios to commit to purchase a minimum amount of 35 mm film from Kodak. The decision ensured that Kodak's 35 mm film production would continue for several years.[7]

Although usually more expensive than film projectors, high-resolution digital projectors offer many advantages over traditional film units. For example, digital projectors contain no moving parts except fans, can be operated remotely, are relatively compact and have no film to break, scratch or change reels of. They also allow for much easier, less expensive, and more reliable storage and distribution of content. All-electronic distribution eliminates all physical media shipments. There is also the ability to display live broadcasts in theaters equipped to do so.

• Like 2

Just as Saturnalia was a major Solstice celebration for southern Europe, so was Yuletide in the north. The word Yule was the name of the time period now divided into December & January. It involved bringing into your home: ivy, holly, mistletoe & a tree to be decorated in honor of Odin. Odin gained knowledge & transcended death after being hung from a tree - instead of a cross. A Yule log was burned in honor of Thor. You can't cut a tree down for this; you have to find a fallen log that will burn for days. Over the Yule log's fire is cooked a boar (in honor of Freyr) for the community to feast upon.

Jewish Virtual Library, Staff. “Baghdad.” Jewish Virtual Library, www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/baghdad. Accessed 17 Dec. 2022.

Miri, Adhid. “The Jewish Community of Iraq- History, Influence, and Memories.” Chaldean News, 28 May 2021, www.chaldeannews.com/features-1/2021/5/26/the-jewish-community-of-iraq-history-influence-and-memories. Accessed 17 Dec. 2022.

Urowitz, Rachel, editor. Jewish History Grade Ten: From Medieval to Modernity. 2017.

• Like 2

On 12/18/2022 at 5:02 AM, queer_kaleidoscope said:

“Die as she may, she shall not die alone” (28).

Huh, where is this from?

https://seekersguidance.org/answers/hanafi-fiqh/is-it-permissible-to-read-the-quran-on-a-screen-without-wudu/

On 12/19/2022 at 3:08 AM, 2 Spirit Cherokee Princess said:

Just as Saturnalia was a major Solstice celebration for southern Europe, so was Yuletide in the north. The word Yule was the name of the time period now divided into December & January. It involved bringing into your home: ivy, holly, mistletoe & a tree to be decorated in honor of Odin. Odin gained knowledge & transcended death after being hung from a tree - instead of a cross. A Yule log was burned in honor of Thor. You can't cut a tree down for this; you have to find a fallen log that will burn for days. Over the Yule log's fire is cooked a boar (in honor of Freyr) for the community to feast upon.

Fascinating.

On 12/19/2022 at 11:31 AM, boba said:

10 extract a day

Scheduled: Dec 18, 2022 at 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM, CST

Huh, what's this?

On 12/17/2022 at 9:57 PM, A User said:

In 1999,[6] digital cinema projectors were being tried out in some movie theatres. These early projectors played the movie stored on a computer, and sent to the projector electronically. Due to their relatively low resolution (usually only 2K) compared to later digital cinema systems, the images at the time had visible pixels. By 2006, the advent of much higher 4K resolution digital projection reduced pixel visibility. The systems became more compact over time. By 2009, movie theatres started replacing film projectors with digital projectors. In 2013, it was estimated that 92% of movie theatres in the United States had converted to digital, with 8% still playing film. In 2014, numerous popular filmmakers—including Quentin Tarantino and Christopher Nolan—lobbied large studios to commit to purchase a minimum amount of 35 mm film from Kodak. The decision ensured that Kodak's 35 mm film production would continue for several years.[7]

Although usually more expensive than film projectors, high-resolution digital projectors offer many advantages over traditional film units. For example, digital projectors contain no moving parts except fans, can be operated remotely, are relatively compact and have no film to break, scratch or change reels of. They also allow for much easier, less expensive, and more reliable storage and distribution of content. All-electronic distribution eliminates all physical media shipments. There is also the ability to display live broadcasts in theaters equipped to do so.

You are an aspiring film director, after all!

(For some reason, I get the vibe that you're 12, I have no idea why).

4 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

You are an aspiring film director, after all!

(For some reason, I get the vibe that you're 12, I have no idea why).

lol it was for a project about the history of the projector (which is also very ironic lol, since this is a partner project and we decided on projector bc it was an option and there is one sitting in front of use always)

am i 12? no, im not. i do think im a child at heart tho. im like 15. i have very unconventional likes and interests from most of the ppl i go to school with

• Like 1

There is only one party in the United States, the Property Party … and it has two right wings: Republican and Democrat. Republicans are a bit stupider, more rigid, more doctrinaire in their laissez-faire capitalism than the Democrats, who are cuter, prettier, a bit more corrupt — until recently … and more willing than the Republicans to make small adjustments when the poor, the black, the anti-imperialists get out of hand. But, essentially, there is no difference between the two parties.

- Gore Vidal

• Like 1

16 hours ago, A User said:

lol it was for a project about the history of the projector (which is also very ironic lol, since this is a partner project and we decided on projector bc it was an option and there is one sitting in front of use always)

am i 12? no, im not. i do think im a child at heart tho. im like 15. i have very unconventional likes and interests from most of the ppl i go to school with

Ah, cool! The history of the projector, haha. 
What kind of likes do you have? Unconventional in what sense?

8 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Ah, cool! The history of the projector, haha. 
What kind of likes do you have? Unconventional in what sense?

lots of kids shows and i've noticed that apparently your average teenager won't start listing "the ghost and molly mcgee" as their favorite shows n all

im also into roblox so thats its own thing

- (anyways, a thing ive pasted)

image.png.17d5ad7ac47ef74417ba6d2d49c4b910.png

Edited by A User
  • Like 1