hello everyone!! :)

My name is johnny (he/they), I'm 20 years old and i'm aro and bi. I've been struggling with my identity as aromantic for years but came to terms with it about 2 years ago. i remembered about this website and decided to join because i'm looking for others like me. not gonna lie, it would be nice if i could be pointed in the right direction to look for a queerplatonic partner.

i honestly would like making some new friends here. i really like anime, videogames, and drawing. my art instagram is purple.fxcker if anyone wants to check out my art. My current obsessions are jojo's bizarre adventure and danganronpa. i also like the arcana, fictif (last legacy!!), and I am currently playing persona 4 golden.

Edited by purplefroggie
wanted to add interests

Hi Johnny

not sure where to go to find a QPP, but or now just chat around the site, maybe check out the discord or the personal ads. See if you start to find people around you. I know @LifezVictoryhas been giving updates on an aro + ace meetup app called A-Cafe. Don't think it has started yet and not sure how friendly it would be to allo aros but maybe that will be an option soon.

Other than that depends where you are, see if anywhere near you has local meetup groups maybe.

Anyway, hope you like it here

• Like 1

welcome to Arocalypse, johnny!

3 hours ago, roboticanary said:

I know @LifezVictoryhas been giving updates on an aro + ace meetup app called A-Cafe. Don't think it has started yet and not sure how friendly it would be to allo aros but maybe that will be an option soon.

yeah, A-Café is a social app exclusively made for a-spec people that's currently under development, they claim to be a safe place for anyone on the ace and/or aro spectrum. the developers think the beta version will be available by March 1st, and there's a website if you want to read more about it: https://acafe.io

they also have a discord server, i think you can find the invite link if you scroll down their website!

• Like 2