Let's get to Dancing shall we?

TheBBFDance

Congrats on the super high school level dancing, but I'm not sure what that has to do with aromanticism..? I think you might have joined the wrong site by mistake. This is a forum for people who are aromantic, meaning they experience little to no romantic attraction.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Congrats on the super high school level dancing, but I'm not sure what that has to do with aromanticism..? I think you might have joined the wrong site by mistake. This is a forum for people who are aromantic, meaning they experience little to no romantic attraction.

Let's Dance is my new way saying hello. lol

19 minutes ago, TheBBFDance said:

Let's Dance is my new way saying hello. lol

Yeah... Are you aromantic? I mean, it is good that you want to meet other people and to share your interests, but in your profile says that you are straight, and, as Jot-Aro Kujo has said, this is a forum for aromantic people, so...

not true I love dance in fact I take classes and we do not hate you but this is a place for aromantic people I see in your orientation it says straight the rest of us Identify on the aromantic spectrum. 

I want to learn to dance too!  I don't really have a lot of spare time these days, or finances, but I totally would if I could.

Ever heard of Gay Square Dancing?  Or Contra Dancing?