Hi everybody!

Samu

Hi hi, I'm Kiara, nice to meet y'all! 

I have been questioning my romantic orientation and my sexuality for a while, I had chosen not to label myself and see what happens in the past because I wasn't sure of anything, but when I heard about aromanticism everything changed. It was strange, suddenly something fit as I was reading about all the labels in the spectrum and even though it was quite hard to define which one I identified with the most, I finally found the label that I feel more comfortable with: grayromantic. 

It was really hard to understand the spectrum at first, and there are still some things I don't understand pretty well, like, what exactly is romantic attraction? Some concepts are a little bit similar (crush and squish, for example) and aromanticism can be different for each person. I hope I can learn and understand even more with time and I have to say that I'm really happy to be here!

To tell a little bit more about myself, I like writing, singing, dancing, films and anime the most. I like other stuff, but those are the things I like the most :) 

Once again, I'm glad to be here and nice to meet y'all!

• Like 4

Hello, Kiara! Welcome to our forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay. Also, I have the exact same interests as you (well, maybe except films, I rarely watch them, I prefer books) c:

• Like 1

Thank you Alexander! 
Oh really? Cool! I rarely find people who have the same interests as me.
Books are good too, I like them but it’s hard for me to read them, I prefer to write them hahah. Would you recommend me some books that you liked tho? I’d love to start reading more since I want to write some books :) 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 7:47 AM, kikicita said:

Thank you Alexander! 
Oh really? Cool! I rarely find people who have the same interests as me.
Books are good too, I like them but it’s hard for me to read them, I prefer to write them hahah. Would you recommend me some books that you liked tho? I’d love to start reading more since I want to write some books :) 

Sure! Actually, I'm currently writing a fantasy series which I hope I'll release in the future. When it comes to books, I mainly love horrors, thrillers, crime, fantasy and adventure. Sometimes philosophy is cool too. Some of the authors I love are: Stephen King (I recommend "It", "Insomnia", "The Stand", "The Shining" and "Pet Sematary") Terry Pratchett (the whole "Discworld" series), Tolkien (Hobbit, Lord Of The Rings), literally anything by Sebastian Fitzek (I loved Therapy and The Nightwalker the most tho), Paulo Coelho (Aleph, Eleven Minutes), Dazai Osamu (No Longer Human, The Setting Sun), Brandon Mull (the "Fablehaven" series) and Andrzej Sapkowski ("The Witcher" series).

Edited by Alexander

On 6/23/2021 at 1:09 PM, Alexander said:

Sure! Actually, I'm currently writing a fantasy series which I hope I'll release in the future. When it comes to books, I mainly love horrors, thrillers, crime, fantasy and adventure. Sometimes philosophy is cool too. Some of the authors I love are: Stephen King (I recommend "It", "Insomnia", "The Stand", "The Shining" and "Pet Sematary") Terry Pratchett (the whole "Discworld" series), Tolkien (Hobbit, Lord Of The Rings), literally anything by Sebastian Fitzek (I loved Therapy and The Nightwalker the most tho), Paulo Coelho (Aleph, Eleven Minutes), Dazai Osamu (No Longer Human, The Setting Sun), Brandon Mull (the "Fablehaven" series) and Andrzej Sapkowski ("The Witcher" series).

Oh, I'd love to read that! Wish the best for you~ 

I've heard about some of the books you recommended. I'm really interested in Dazai Osamu's "No Longer Human", maybe I'll start with that one. Thanks!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nessa said:

Hello Kiara,

Welcome in the forum!! Nice to meet you :-D

I hope that you will enjoy being a part of this community

Hi Nessa, thanks!

• Like 1