Hello:)

JustMe

Hey, just wanted to say hello

I'm new here and questioning if I'm aroace. I'm still a little younger in comparison to other ppl but since I have never felt romantic attracted or had a crush...For me it was never a big deal and I always thought that everyone else is also not interested in dating but now even my younger siblings always talk about boys etc. and I felt kinda left behind.  I have heard about the  term aromantic before but I was always like: "Most likely I'm aro but I don't care." It just didn't bother me bc I was not aware of that apparently everyone has crushes all the time?

(Sorry for my bad English)

• Like 1

Hello there, welcome and please feel free to ask questions if you want. Questioning your identity doesn't have age limits so use the labels you feel comfy with, and if they change later then they did and that is fine. Anyhow, just feel comfy and here is some coffee and pie (insert tasty coffee and key lime pie). Have a great existence

• Like 1

Welcome to our forum! If you want to know something more about types of attraction, aspec terms, signs of being aro/ace or aromanticism and asexuality in general, don't be afraid to ask! We will gladly help you figure yourself out.

• Like 1

Hello welcome in arocalypse !! It is always great to have one more member. Being young doesn't mean that it is too early to already look for who you are if you think that you have to and like @Blakehas said if you feel like you are aro for now but change your mind later it doesn't matter. Feel free to just be yourself ☺️