Happy Pride Month!! <3

Just the title - happy pride month y'all! It will be my first pride month when I am 100% sure of my sexuality (pan-oriented aroace). Also, I'm getting an aromantic pride flag tomorrow! I'm going to celebrate pride month together with my QPP. We both make pride merch (I make bracelets and necklaces in flag's colors, they make pronoun/flag pins and earrings) in our free time. We will definitely spread awarness that arospec and acespec people exist and are valid so the society will get educated more about this topic, also the younger aros/aces won't have to give a vocab quiz everytime someone asks about their romantic/sexual orientation. I want younger arospec/acespec people to feel validated because other people were often invalidating my sexuality and I don't want that to happen to others (especially baby aros/aces). 

Again, I love all of you <3 (no romo tho)

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Karst said:

Happy Pride!

progress-flag-std-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

By the way, do you have an online shop for your stuff?

Not yet, but I actually plan on having one! I will definitely sell my merch online, probably after this pride month. For now I'm just selling those in public places in my country, actually many people are buying those which I didn't expect to happen at all lol

If I ever start an actual online shop, I will definitely make a post about it here, so you won't miss out on it, I promise!

• Like 2

On 6/2/2021 at 3:42 PM, Alexander said:

For now I'm just selling those in public places in my country, actually many people are buying those which I didn't expect to happen at all lol

Wow, congratulations.

Its good to hear of some of the money spent at pride going to independent people making things through passion.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, roboticanary said:

Its good to hear of some of the money spent at pride going to independent people making things through passion.

Thank you ?

• Like 1