Interest in Google Meet Aromantic Socials

Annual social: Sunday 14th 2024, 7PM (GMT) 

Our annual social, hopefully with online games. If you can help here let me know, I'll be very grateful! It should be the usual link at meet.google.com/qum-mmnd-xkw but I'll double check it works prior to the meet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 11:15 AM, DogObsessedLi said:

meet.google.com/qum-mmnd-xkw still works for today

On 1/1/2024 at 10:01 PM, DogObsessedLi said:

Annual social: Sunday 14th 2024, 7PM (GMT) 

Our annual social, hopefully with online games. If you can help here let me know, I'll be very grateful! It should be the usual link at meet.google.com/qum-mmnd-xkw but I'll double check it works prior to the meet.

Just a reminder about our annual social tonight (7PM GMT). I've checked the link and it still works. See you then! 😀

• 4 weeks later...

You might not get much sense out of me while the 6 Nations rugby tournament is on, I have a bit of a romantic fling with the tournament every year! That being said, maybe we should start throwing some possibly dates around covering February or March? And now if the time to suggest any fascinating topics you're desperate to discuss?

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 3:00 AM, DogObsessedLi said:

You might not get much sense out of me while the 6 Nations rugby tournament is on, I have a bit of a romantic fling with the tournament every year! That being said, maybe we should start throwing some possibly dates around covering February or March? And now if the time to suggest any fascinating topics you're desperate to discuss?

Valentine’s Day maybe?

I might hop on but without audio or video and just listen if that’s okay

On 2/8/2024 at 10:00 AM, DogObsessedLi said:

My hearts already been broken with the welsh losses.

I keep meaning to jump in to one, maybe this months the one i'll join? Evening of the 14th would probably work pretty well actually.

• Like 2

Well, that this as an Aro thing, but I forgot which day the 14th was - going to have work so wont be there. For some reason I had it in my head 14th was Tuesday

We normally choose a weekend so it helps with time zone differences. But we could discuss Valentine's day as a topic? I'm aware that aro experience might be different in different countries regarding Valentine's Day, but this general topic could be broadened to include any other similar tradition.

• 3 weeks later...

I attended a workshop on queer ecologies last night, and I thought it might be a good topic to discover. Often scientists look at the natural world through heteronormative lenses, but there's cases of same sex co-parenting, community co-parenting, and use of sex for non-reproductive purposes in nature. This article explains queer ecologies: https://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/introducing-queer-ecology-embracing-diversity-in-the-natural-world/

Also, let's get some dates possibly in March, a Saturday or Sunday maybe? Evenings UK time seem to work better than earlier?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...