Moderators Needed

Blue Phoenix Ace

Oooh, moderating sounds cool. I could do that.

I'm sort of not sure what I should do though, since I've never moderated for something before. I'd like to jump in where I'm needed though.

1 hour ago, breaddd said:

I'm sort of not sure what I should do though, since I've never moderated for something before. I'd like to jump in where I'm needed though.

I've never been a mod before. I think this would be a great place to learn though, rather than a big forum like AVEN :P

12 hours ago, breaddd said:

I guess it can't be too different from being a mod on AVEN (except for the fact that AVEN is obviously a lot bigger than Arocalypse), so maybe this thread explains it? http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/125346-what-a-mod-does-updated/#entry1061409196

5 hours ago, aihpen said:

I guess it can't be too different from being a mod on AVEN (except for the fact that AVEN is obviously a lot bigger than Arocalypse), so maybe this thread explains it? http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/125346-what-a-mod-does-updated/#entry1061409196

Well in that case, I'd love to moderate for Aromantic Relationships or Discussion :D

I think it would be really fun.

Maybe not this summer though, as I'm moving and a lot of my time will be taken up because of that...but if you need a moderator after that, I'd be glad to help.

You already have lots of volunteers, but I'd be willing to be a moderator as well, and I do have a little experience (the site I was recruited as a mod for shut down a few months after I was made moderator, but I was trained and had started acting as a mod).  The only potential issue is that I'm in graduate school, so depending on the point in the term, my time might be limited. 

44 minutes ago, Blue Phoenix Ace said:

I have sent private messages to all of the current volunteers. Let me know if you didn't receive one. There's still a couple of days to volunteer. Thanks everyone for helping out with the site. :)

You're welcome!

Archived