btw, hi

Coyote

I've already posted a few times here, but here's an introduction thread anyway.  Um, hi.  I'm Coyote, blogger of The Ace Theist.  I'm not really a tumblrite, but I have to browse tumblr to stay updated on most of the ace community, so I found a link to Arocalypse there... and found it a lot more active than I'd expect of an aro forum, which I thought was pretty cool.  So here I am, snooping around for a bit.

Umm, what else... quoiromantic, gray-asexual, ambivalent about most identity things...  Recent college grad and occasional office gremlin.  I like A:tLA, Steven Universe, Dark Matter, Elementary, horses, deserts, and rope, so maybe that'll give you a little bit of an idea of what I'm like.  Loving the doughnut emote here. :doughnut:

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream::softserve: (Doughnuts are cool, too) 

Your blog seems pretty cool :)

It's still kinda quiet here, but it's pretty active for the few members we've got. Hope you enjoy being here! 

Hi! Welcome to Arocalypse! The forum is still small, but it's growing, and pretty active considering how many people we have. We have a lot of people who post daily, and so far the community has been tolerant, welcoming, and civil. So hopefully as it grows, it will stay that way.

Here's some ice cream: :icecream:

Oh my goodness, I saw someone got welcomed in another board here with ice cream, and I was *hoping* that meant welcome-ice cream was a Thing.

Thank you all. ^^

On 4 May 2016 at 8:11 PM, Coyote said:

I'm not really a tumblrite, but I have to browse tumblr to stay updated on most of the ace community, so I found a link to Arocalypse there...

Same here, I only use tumblr to browse and message friends, and I found Arocalypse on there

Archived