Introducing me

Abster

I’m Abby but my online name is Abster! I am a cis female and use she/her pronouns! I am on the aromantic spectrum but I have not yet figured out a label that fits! Though I always knew I was aromantic I didn’t know there was a name for such until I was 17. I hope to meet other aromantics to understand myself better. 

• Like 8

Welcome! :) Totally get the label thing, I think we've all been through it (and are still going through it, in some cases).

I've now made it a habit to include some aro ice cream (I think it's a food symbol for aromantics, like how asexuals have cake) as a welcome gift every time I post a reply to an introduction like yours, so here is a bunch!: :aroicecream::aroicecream::aroicecream:

• Like 2

I haven't even been here for a week so I'm not sure if I've earned the right to welcome others yet but ah well ^^;

Welcome! Nice to meet you!!

• Like 3

Hi! I think we're sisters in Newbie-ism. I'm pretty much the same - cis female, she/her, just discovering this aroace thing at age 17 and trying to get a feel for it too. Feel free to hmu for a chat.

• Like 2