Saying hi too

Dusty

Yo!

So I decided it's good time to introduce myself after couple of posts around the forum :D I'm a 20-something girl from a northern country and aromantic person. I'm still figuring out what's my sexuality but I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere in the asexual spectrum. I'm a total nerd too since I love gaming, reading, watching series, thinking about Japanese stuff and writing my own crazy horror stories. Oh and I like making new friends! 

I'm happy I found this place, it's going to be really important for me (as I believe it's for all aros here). It's nice meeting you all! 

Welcome to Arocalypse! This is a great place to discuss aromanticism, and even asexuality if you think it relates to your aromanticism. I love gaming, reading, and series, too! This place is great for making friends. Everyone I've seen so far has been really friendly.

Here's some ice cream: :icecream:

1 hour ago, Simowl said:

Welcome, I've seen you around :) Glad you're liking it here! :icecream: 

Thanks! I've seen you around too, haha :P

Just now, Spud said:

Welcome to Arocalypse! This is a great place to discuss aromanticism, and even asexuality if you think it relates to your aromanticism. I love gaming, reading, and series, too! This place is great for making friends. Everyone I've seen so far has been really friendly.

Here's some ice cream: :icecream:

Thank you! :3 I've seen only nice people here too. I've really been wishing for aro friends to talk to. 

Oh and I got a lot of ice cream. It seems you all have a lot of it. I'll take them both!

2 minutes ago, RedNeko said:

Yay! Glad you're staying. Here's a bribe to keep on staying :icecream:

More ice cream? Wow thanks :P Now I'm getting fat. And sure I'm staying, I think I might get addicted too. 

10 minutes ago, DannyFenton123 said:

Also an avid writer over here. Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream:

Great to hear! Writing's one of the best things I know. And thanks! :P

3 minutes ago, Natkat said:

Hello

Fellow Nordic here.

Here is some ice cream  :icecream:

Also studying Japanese. (Guess that count as Japanese stuff xD)

Hi there! Another Nordic? That's great! Thanks for ice cream~

It counts. Actually I'm studying Japanese too, started last autumn. 

4 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Great to hear! Writing's one of the best things I know. And thanks! :P

Hi there! Another Nordic? That's great! Thanks for ice cream~

It counts. Actually I'm studying Japanese too, started last autumn. 

i was about to say "you're sure we're not in the same class?" But then I remembered that I started in August and not during the

autumn. But that's cool more people to practice with.

43 minutes ago, Natkat said:

i was about to say "you're sure we're not in the same class?" But then I remembered that I started in August and not during the

autumn. But that's cool more people to practice with.

True true. We should be about the same level I think so we should speak Japanese to each other :'D 

Archived