Why I will be shunned from Arocalypse....

Apathetic Echidna

I actually add a lot of romance and relationship drama (love triangles, cheating etc.) in my fanfictions because I just find it amusing idk. Like it's not useless for the plot, it's actually the plot itself and tho I'm aro I read so many books and watched so many movies and shows with romance, that I can succesfully replicate it and appeal to allos. I kinda take it as fantasy yk, love is like kinda magic to me. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I woke up yesterday with a song stuck in my head, so every free moment I have I listen to it and sing along. It is still stuck in my head. I'm still singing along to it. It may be the ultimate in songs-that-ship-people songs. 

6 hours ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

I woke up yesterday with a song stuck in my head, so every free moment I have I listen to it and sing along. It is still stuck in my head. I'm still singing along to it. It may be the ultimate in songs-that-ship-people songs. 

Funny that this song is a parody of Jamaica Farewell which is actually about a man who left his girlfriend behind to travel.  Also The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Anderson was definitely not a love story.  She only wanted to marry a human because she thought she could gain a soul that way.

20 hours ago, 2 Spirit Cherokee Princess said:

Jamaica Farewell which is actually about a man who left his girlfriend behind to travel.  Also The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Anderson was definitely not a love story. 

I know the original Little Mermaid is more of a dramatic tragedy but I didn't know about the song. That is so funny that my brain is fixated on the most romantic possible interpretation of both those things, all wrapped up in the disney package.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...