Hi Everyone!

Hi, my name is Rachel. Im new to this website and I am excited to join in.

I identify as aroace, I have been identifying as asexual for a long time and it was such a relief when I finally found something to explain me and it made me think i wasn't broken. I only started to identify as aromantic a week ago becauseI had a huge epiphany and everything came into place and most questions were answered when I realised was just that I am aromantic too. 

Im 17, I live in the UK and I love nature hence my username.

Looking forward to chatting to you later!

Hey, welcome to arocalypse! I also love nature, especially trees. I'd rather hug them than people!

Spoiler

Also, trees don't require you to talk to them... I'm bad at talking... Especially in a reasonable, socially acceptable way...

• 4 weeks later...

A fellow treehugger? Marvelous news! There are a lot of us in this community, probably because nerds and hippies were the first groups to discover the aro spectrum in large numbers. Maybe we should start a nature-themed thread or something.

On 01/06/2017 at 8:40 PM, Treehugger said:

Hi, my name is Rachel. Im new to this website and I am excited to join in.

I identify as aroace, I have been identifying as asexual for a long time and it was such a relief when I finally found something to explain me and it made me think i wasn't broken. I only started to identify as aromantic a week ago becauseI had a huge epiphany and everything came into place and most questions were answered when I realised was just that I am aromantic too. 

Im 17, I live in the UK and I love nature hence my username.

Looking forward to chatting to you later!

Hi Rahcel :D I hug trees too (and live in the UK)

2 hours ago, James said:

A fellow treehugger? Marvelous news! There are a lot of us in this community, probably because nerds and hippies were the first groups to discover the aro spectrum in large numbers. Maybe we should start a nature-themed thread or something.

On it..

• 3 months later...
On Monday, June 05, 2017 at 12:59 AM, Louis Hypo said:

Welcome to the rest of your life as an enlightened individual :icecream::beepapo:

Thank you!! I love your profile picture and how you made it into an emoji! How did you do that?

Archived