Survey for aromantics who have come out.

Can you tell us more about the book, please? Who’s the publisher, what’s the goal of the book, and what’s the target audience? Is it fiction or nonfiction? Will the survey submissions be anonymous?

• Like 1

@Jot-Aro Kujo I haven’t found a publisher yet. The goal of the book is to spread awareness of ace and aro people and encourage acceptance. The book is aimed towards those who are curious of these identities, questioning people, allies, and ace and aro people themselves. It is nonfiction and informative. The survey submissions are 100% anonymous. Thank you very much for your questions!

47 minutes ago, Your Sweetest Nightmare said:

@Jot-Aro Kujo I haven’t found a publisher yet. The goal of the book is to spread awareness of ace and aro people and encourage acceptance. The book is aimed towards those who are curious of these identities, questioning people, allies, and ace and aro people themselves. It is nonfiction and informative. The survey submissions are 100% anonymous. Thank you very much for your questions!

That sounds really interesting, hopefully you find a publisher 

• Like 1

Yoo, I'm writing a couple books about the a-spec community as well. One is non-fictional and informative and is sort of like a satirical guide to surviving the heteronormative world as an aro/ace (so aimed mostly towards aroaces), and the other that's fictional about two aroace MCs which is aimed towards anyone because I want to spread awareness about how people can have different kinds of relationships. Wanna be friends?

• Like 2

On 5/13/2024 at 1:15 PM, Leistorm said:

Yoo, I'm writing a couple books about the a-spec community as well. One is non-fictional and informative and is sort of like a satirical guide to surviving the heteronormative world as an aro/ace (so aimed mostly towards aroaces), and the other that's fictional about two aroace MCs which is aimed towards anyone because I want to spread awareness about how people can have different kinds of relationships. Wanna be friends?

Yeah, I want to be friends!

• Like 1