Hiii intro

Hi! I’m Ava :) 

im 15 and an introvert, looking for some friends :)

i identify as omni-oriented aroace

i love playing piano and classical music (literally will not shut up about it if we get to the right topic)

I also listen to pop music

i also like coding, crocheting (super beginner), and being online 

• Like 2

Hello 15yo_introvert_ava! I am 18yo_also_introvert_dorsa! 

Welcome to arocolypse hole you enjoy hanging around here and make lots of friends. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, algebraicresc said:

i love playing piano and classical music (literally will not shut up about it if we get to the right topic)

Hi Ava, those sound like some very cool hobbies (I also enjoy coding and crochet)

Welcome!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, algebraicresc said:

Hiii!

I'm a harpist and infodumping is my biggest hobby.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone :)

4 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

I also enjoy coding and crochet

Yayy what language(s) do you code in? 

1 hour ago, P4R4D0X said:

I'm a harpist and infodumping is my biggest hobby.

Ooh that’s really cool! My music theory teacher is a harpist. Any current repertoire? 

2 hours ago, algebraicresc said:

Ooh that’s really cool! My music theory teacher is a harpist. Any current repertoire?

image.png.61477b9e11b6e6ffc8455764f360c88c.png

Ok?

image.png.152740aa9638786f9f1d81f565638f15.png

Hey, physics, could you, like, un-entropy for a moment? (oh, you want me to yeet myself at the audience? nah, think ill pass, it costed two thousand dollars to buy this used harp, and even that is considered a steal)

image.png.5abf0a8d1fa21becab047e5675a5867b.png

*eat your sheet music*

Someone told me that people who don't know anything about music, the harp is literally a glissando machine.

Anyways, last summer we (A 12 harp get-together) played Can-Can and one of us sang the period table song.

Edited by P4R4D0X

Hellooo! I too am a fellow introvert, and I enjoy coding as well (HTML, CSS and a wee bit of C#. I'm gonna be learning JavaScript pretty soon as well)! 

What kinda stuff do you code? I like making websites the most : )

Edited by MondoBilby

23 hours ago, algebraicresc said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ava!!!!! I'm smac n cheese, and YAYAYAYAYA ANOTHER ORIENTED AROACE ON HERE!!!!!!!! I infodump about music too all the time lol... nice to meet you!

15 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

image.png.61477b9e11b6e6ffc8455764f360c88c.png

Ok?

image.png.152740aa9638786f9f1d81f565638f15.png

Hey, physics, could you, like, un-entropy for a moment? (oh, you want me to yeet myself at the audience? nah, think ill pass, it costed two thousand dollars to buy this used harp, and even that is considered a steal)

image.png.5abf0a8d1fa21becab047e5675a5867b.png

*eat your sheet music*

Someone told me that people who don't know anything about music, the harp is literally a glissando machine.

Lmaooo I love these

Hey, physics, could you, like, un-entropy for a moment?

Physics fan moment- (nah I’m actually a physics hater)

(oh, you want me to yeet myself at the audience? nah, think ill pass, it costed two thousand dollars to buy this used harp, and even that is considered a steal)

actually tho instruments are so expensive :((

*madly glissandos back and forth on a random harp in the school hallway* 

Anyways, last summer we (A 12 harp get-together) played Can-Can and one of us sang the period table song.

Hahaha I love that, at this point the periodic table song is the only thing getting me through chemistry class

…..”THEEEERESSSSSS (pp) hydrogen and helium and lithium…” *confused harp noises*

16 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

HTML and CSS but I want to learn python. How about you?

Ooh I’m the opposite! Java and python but i want to learn HTML/CSS/javascript.  So do you mainly make websites then?

11 hours ago, MondoBilby said:

Hellooo! I too am a fellow introvert, and I enjoy coding as well (HTML, CSS and a wee bit of C#. I'm gonna be learning JavaScript pretty soon as well)! 

What kinda stuff do you code? I like making websites the most : )

Yay introverts unite! 

I’m mainly still learning lol, sometimes I code mini programs useful for my daily life (like helping my family choose a restaurant etc lol). I aspire to be a programmer in the future!

what kind of websites do you make? 

1 hour ago, smac n cheese said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ava!!!!! I'm smac n cheese, and YAYAYAYAYA ANOTHER ORIENTED AROACE ON HERE!!!!!!!! I infodump about music too all the time lol... nice to meet you!

Hiii smac n cheese!! You’re the first other oriented aroace I’ve talked to! It’s really nice to find others on here. (especially bc of how major my orientedness is to my daily life? if that makes sense lol)

What music do you like? 

25 minutes ago, algebraicresc said:

Ooh I’m the opposite! Java and python but i want to learn HTML/CSS/javascript.  So do you mainly make websites then?

Yeah mostly, I'm currently working on a website for weird horoscopes such as "Moisturise your teeth this month. They wish to be soft and supple like the skin"

That's really cool that you know python and Java, what stuff do you code?

4 hours ago, algebraicresc said:

Yay introverts unite! 

I’m mainly still learning lol, sometimes I code mini programs useful for my daily life (like helping my family choose a restaurant etc lol). I aspire to be a programmer in the future!

what kind of websites do you make?

Right now, I’ve only made mini websites for my college course (I got to make them mostly about whatever I wanted so that was fun!), and I’m planning on making a website to host my comics in the future.

7 hours ago, algebraicresc said:

*madly glissandos back and forth on a random harp in the school hallway* 

Yes.

Why do we practice in the hallways all the time, are they scared we gonna gliss the others to death? Cuz we gladly would, it would probably be very entertaining.

7 hours ago, algebraicresc said:

…..”THEEEERESSSSSS (pp) hydrogen and helium and lithium…” *confused harp noises*

(this was during practice)

"There's hydrogen and helium, then lithium, beryllium, boron-"

"Food in the main hall-"

"Wait, what?"

"[name] brought pizz-"

*mad dash for the main hall*

22 hours ago, algebraicresc said:

Hiii smac n cheese!! You’re the first other oriented aroace I’ve talked to! It’s really nice to find others on here. (especially bc of how major my orientedness is to my daily life? if that makes sense lol)

What music do you like? 

that totally makes sense, my orientedness is super important to my daily life too!! (I'm a lesbian oriented aroace btw)

hmmmm... I really like Cavetown, as well as BTS and basically any musical theatre songs!