sneezes

sneezes  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi there! I’m officially introducing myself! I usually prefer to be called aspeyenn (online) and use pronouns she/her! I’m a student in the us. I am a digital artist!! and novelist as well as avid reader. I enjoy watching my (v crazy) chickens and sipping tea (mint w/ lots of honey!!).

overall, I’m asexual and am questioning being aromantic!

• Like 6

6 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

hiya Aspeyenn, I'm Willa, also a student in the US, and a novelist and reader, pronouns she/they

I know we've interacted before (such as planning the fall of the universe) but welcome!

like nah, never seen you before. not like we have planned the downfall of the universe and talked about strange cheese but nahh

• Haha 1

Oh hey! Totally never seen any of you before! I mean, I totally isn't like I stole a bunch of ideas from a bunch of status updates and turned them into threads. And it totally isn't like most of us already follow eachother.

21 minutes ago, N1GHTM4R3 said:

Oh hey! Totally never seen any of you before! I mean, I totally isn't like I stole a bunch of ideas from a bunch of status updates and turned them into threads. And it totally isn't like most of us already follow eachother.

yeah no, it isn't like you've ever called us "the chaos trio" and we're all following each other, I mean, what? pfft, no wayyyyyyyy

• Haha 1

well we have been interacting for a while here and i have come to really like:)

anyway hello and welcome to this little piece of the world