Greetings aros

retrobeetism

Hi there! How are y'all doing?

I'm Pallas, 29. I'm a similoaffective omniaspec and out since 2009. I say i'm dark greyromantic/greysexual/greyplatonic/greysensual to simplify matters, but I'm actually fully anattractional at those forms of attraction and seldom experience forms of attractions that are adjacent to them. it's just easier to use those four types of attraction as umbrella terms of some kind.

I consider myself loveless as I reject to apply the concept of love to my relationships, but I actually like to consume romantic media and wouldn't mind being in a romantic/queerromantic/soft romo relationship (it's not something I actively seek)

I'm amphinitique and i go by neopronouns, mainly thon/ou/ve/fae/ze (or any variation), but I accept anything that isn't she/he/them/it. Most of my genders are outherine and I feel the o(u)therness of my gender affects my orientation, including the way I feel and not feel attraction, so I call myself a zeroic.

I enjoy reading, the idea of writing (I rarely do the thing), vintage and retro media and fashion and classical music. My username is a reference to those last two things, retro + a reference to my favourite composer, Ludwig van Beethoven. 

I'm neurodivergent and disabled. And I'm vegan

• Like 2

Hello, and welcome to the forum! It's a super chill community here, I'm fairly new myself and I'm havin' a grand ol' time so far. Hope you like it here!

What kinds of books do you like? Also give me recommendations if you want, because I need to read more.

Edited by MondoBilby
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Tie-Die said:

Do you have a favorite genre of books?

3 hours ago, MondoBilby said:

What kinds of books do you like? Also give me recommendations if you want, because I need to read more.

I mostly read classic literature and fantasy in general, but I'm open to other things. Although lately I've been reading a lot of books about classical composers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeltaAro said:

Oh well, yes it's Ludwig van Beethoven?

Yes, it is. One of the many drawings artist would do of him when they saw him at the tavern, at a random aristocrat's home or walking through the forest.