Hey, fella aros! | Introduction

Helion

I just found out there is an aro forum on the internet, so, uh, hi! I'm gonna explore this place a little and see what it offers to a little aro fella like me.

As for the proper introduction: my name's Helion, I'm 18 years old and I'm here mostly out of curiosity. I've started identifying as aromantic a few months ago, which honestly explained a LOT to me. I'm feeling much better since I started understanding my own feelings and what I want more accurately (Though I still have some room to grow there), yet I also have some insecurities because my whole family is bigoted as hell, which is why I only came out about my feelings in real life to just 3 very close friends.

I'd love to interact with some more aromantic content because it makes me happy, so I hope I'll enjoy this place! ^^

• Like 5

Welcome! I'm glad you found us - I really enjoy this forum for discussion and education whether it's about aro topics or not. I'm also 18 and still figuring out my identity a bit while living in a place that's bigoted towards LGBT+ people. But I agree it does feel really nice to have labels that fit and unite you with a community.

I hope you like it here!

On 9/20/2023 at 1:18 PM, Helion said:

I just found out there is an aro forum on the internet, so, uh, hi! I'm gonna explore this place a little and see what it offers to a little aro fella like me.

As for the proper introduction: my name's Helion, I'm 18 years old and I'm here mostly out of curiosity. I've started identifying as aromantic a few months ago, which honestly explained a LOT to me. I'm feeling much better since I started understanding my own feelings and what I want more accurately (Though I still have some room to grow there), yet I also have some insecurities because my whole family is bigoted as hell, which is why I only came out about my feelings in real life to just 3 very close friends.

I'd love to interact with some more aromantic content because it makes me happy, so I hope I'll enjoy this place! ^^

hi aro fella! im dorsa and im 18 yo too. i hope you enjoy being here. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/20/2023 at 11:48 AM, Helion said:

Nuh-uh 

d3597a03d145c7cff3bc9f8fa081fa4d.jpg