Characters from fandoms that are headcanoned aro/ace/aroace or canonically?

My headcanons: Literally all characters from Sanders Sides, Hunter from The Owl House(demi), and Omori/Sunny from Omori(Oriented Aro and fully ace).

Canon: The shows I watch don't have canon a-spec representation :(

• Like 1

Lilith from TOH is canonically AroAce!!

My Aro/Ace/AroAce headcanons are: Power - fully AroAce (Chainsaw Man), Saiki Kusuo - fully AroAce (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K), Elsa - fully AroAce (Frozen), Lynn Loud - fully AroAce (The Loud House), Merida - fully Aro & demisexual (Brave), Hinata Shoyo - oriented AroAce (Haikyuu), Reigen Arataka - oriented AroAce (Mob Psycho 100), Koito Yuu - demiromantic (Bloom Into You)!!

Edited by Keith
  • Like 2

Everytime I see Bloom into you mentions I think "I have all the books in the school library, I should read them".

Now for my headcanon

Jack from the Rise of Guardians. The Tooth Fairy is totally into him but it feels to me like he doesn't realize that and see her as a friend, even in the scene at the end when they hug. All he wants to do is having fun. Everytime he is sad cause he is alone, it is always because he lacks platonic bounds, he never mentions romance.

Merlin from the show Merlin. He is the main character of a tv show, and never had a romantic interest (well there is maybe one episode where he is coding as crushing on a girl, but it is never said clearly, and it is one episode on 5 seasons so he still has my respect for that). He doesn't even notice when people crush on him, and he supports his friends's relationships without expressing distress about having no love life himself. A lot of people ship him with Arthur, some with Morgan, and I can understand why, but for me it is platonic.

Diana from Anne with an E (as you can tell with my profile picture). I find it interesting that she cared more about her friendship with Anne than her romance with Jerry (if you see season 3 episode 7, you see what I mean), and the actress herself said she played her character as being not in love with Jerry, which you can see in her relationship, and it's interesting to see how they both act differently in the relationship due to the lack of attraction on Diana's part.  It's one of the few characters that really got me questionned if her being aro was intended or not, and if it would have been revealed in future seasons that she was if the show had been renewed.

I headcanoned Will from Stranger Things untill season 4, but in season 4 it really seems that they coded him as being in love with Mike... His aro vibes from season 3 is still iconic though.

She is a minor character (she must be there nine or ten episodes in a show with almost 180 episodes right now so... yeah minor is the word), but Gypsy from the Flash. Her arc with Cisco gives me aroallo vibes and you can't change my mind.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Wait a min ?? I watched all of haikyuu but didn't notice that Hinata was aroace (I know it's not canon but still) ?? Like how did I miss them aspec vibesss ? 

On 4/1/2023 at 10:46 PM, Keith said:

Lilith from TOH is canonically AroAce!!

My Aro/Ace/AroAce headcanons are: Power - fully AroAce (Chainsaw Man), Saiki Kusuo - fully AroAce (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K), Elsa - fully AroAce (Frozen), Lynn Loud - fully AroAce (The Loud House), Merida - fully Aro & demisexual (Brave), Hinata Shoyo - oriented AroAce (Haikyuu), Reigen Arataka - oriented AroAce (Mob Psycho 100), Koito Yuu - demiromantic (Bloom Into You)!!

On 8/20/2023 at 11:36 PM, another blob said:

Wait a min ?? I watched all of haikyuu but didn't notice that Hinata was aroace (I know it's not canon but still) ?? Like how did I miss them aspec vibesss ? 

My headcanons are pretty much just me projecting onto my favourite characters, so that's probably why you didn't catch these vibes.